Page 93 of 300 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally getting through it? *trigger*

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    I agree with Suzi and Paula hunni x
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Well at the moment I am just on the point of curling up in tears.

Everything is going wrong today.

Tried to fix up the lock in the toilet, had a nightmare trying to get the screws in as the space was so tight and then found I had put it the wrong place and have had to take it down again.

Tried to put up the fire extinguisher. Struggled to get the lower hole drilled only to find I had not put it straight and I will need to do it again.

My daughter has discovered that she put the old address on a parcel she was expecting and now we are trying to contact a neighbour to try and rescue it.

and I am just so tired....

The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Good luck with everything tomorrow. I'm sure you'll be fine. I'll keep the prayers and candles going for you.

It WILL be ok. Do what you can do, but do try to enjoy it! This is an exciting adventure!!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Putting on locks and drilling is hard work, particularly as you hadn't drilled a hole until sometime earlier this week.
    You are basically amazing, concentrate on everything you've achieved because its so so much.

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Quote Originally Posted by rose View Post
    Putting on locks and drilling is hard work, particularly as you hadn't drilled a hole until sometime earlier this week.
    You are basically amazing, concentrate on everything you've achieved because its so so much.
    Oh I know. I am so tired at the moment I can barely stand. Just got back from buying the food for tomorrow. The kettle has boiled but I am too tired to make a cup of tea.

I feel really let down by Hubby, I could have done with him here. I kept hoping all day that he would turn up but no luck. I did manage to get the fire extinguisher, fire blanket, first aid kit, chain and a shelf up. First time I have every put up a shelf and its level!!! Still struggling with the lock on the toilet. I cant get the screws in for the bit against the wall so I have glued it in place for now and hopefully I can get a man to fix it properly tomorrow.

Still need to finish clearing up everything at the back of the studio. I have also printed out 100 invitations for the neighbours but I am too knackered to post them out!!

I feel really disappointed in your husband too. But did you clearly tell him you need help?
    And your son, your daughter.....
    If the lock is ok with glue, then leave it as is. You are a very resourceful woman. I hope you can have a good dinner (and maybe a glass of wine?) tonight to try and build up some energy for tomorrow. You'll be amazing x

Again I'll say this, good luck for tomorrow's launch. I'm sure you'll be amazing.

Good luck for tomorrow, hunni
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.