Page 64 of 300 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally getting through it? *trigger*

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Good job Pen. When you are fifty years married, you will still remember this day and shudder! Lol.
    Oh I well remember the first time I met my future MIL it was about 28 years ago. We had chatted for a while when she said "Oh let me show you something" She came back with a suitcase full of baby clothes she had knitted in the hope of having a grandchild sometime in the future to wear them.... I certainly knew what was expected of me if I was going to marry her son.

My blog got published by moodscope today and got some lovely responses so I am happy this morning. it is always nice when I get printed.

http://moodscope.blogspot.co.uk/2015...3ee2a-93277445

Congratulations on the publication...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Suzi For This Useful Post:

magie06 (07-06-15)

Lovely blog, well done
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Well done with the blog hun
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

Thank you. Feeling inspired to write another one tonight!

Hubby is annoying me at the moment. He turned up at 9:30 last night. At 10 we went to bed, I wanted to talk but he turned over and pulled the duvet over his head. At 8 this morning when we woke up he got up and went out. Turned up at 7.30 this evening made a cup of tea, watched me as I watered the garden, said goodbye and gone back home.

Had a restful day though. Walked the dog, potted up two pots of herbs, planted out 6 plants in the front garden, made four watering bottles (the ground out the front is so dry the water just runs off the bank) collected about 60Kg of garden clay from someone in Weston, had ANOTHER go at fixing the water feature (not leaking at the moment but we will give it a week before I am sure!), did some drawing, unpacked what I think is the last box, cooked vegetables for dinner (my son cooked the chicken) finished reading my book, watered the garden and had a nap.
    Now I might back out and do a bit more drawing before bed.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Sounds like a busy day today hun
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

Wow that's a really busy day!
    Did you get to talk to hubby at all? Seems like a shame when you didn't get to see him....

It sounds really busy but actually did feel quite restful

Well we exchanged a few words, hugs, kisses then he was gone...

One more week at college then we are all finished, not really looking forward to it as it will so unstructured.

Well today has certainly not been restful... Went into college and spent the morning painting walls and putting up strips of brown paper over joints. Came home, did an hour of weeding the grass out the patio and then helped my daughter construct a 5 drawer tallboy and a double wardrobe from Ikea. Took us 4 and a half hours. Decided that neither of us could face cooking so made the boys order Chinese (although I am paying).

Painting walls?
    Sounds like another really busy day!