Page 62 of 300 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally getting through it? *trigger*

I loved the positivity of it!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Yes I think now I have a little more time on my hands I may write a blog for Moodscope on it.

Brilliant!

Been rather stupid this afternoon. Did too much. Went to Asda, Boots, Lidl and Homebase. Spent far too much money in Homebase on plants. Now totally washed out. Too tired to get the new plants into the garden, too tired to do any more tiding and cleaning which I need to do before daughters BF's parents come to visit tomorrow, too tired to cook dinner and too tired to walk dog.

I hope you are at least having a little rest now? I also hope that your Daughter and her bf are going to help too hunnipie...

Can you skip dinner today and go straight to a takeaway? Maybe your daughter will walk the dog? Go to bed early and then you might have more energy for cleaning with your daughter tomorrow?

No, cooked dinner but it was a bit later than I had planned, I had forgotten I had invited two of my fellow students over, one of who wanted to have a look at my kiln to see if he could fit some of his future work in it (for a fee of course!). Cant get my daughter to walk the dog for love nor money so she did not get another walk today ,but she did have a good hour this morning. Daughter did clean up the kitchen a bit and wash the floor, however she then cooked a batch of cookies and got flour over the floor which is still there, so one step forward, one back! Cant get her to tidy my sitting room, its MY space and I dont want her rearranging things... Did manage to unpack two more boxes today (unpacking has taken a bit of back seat for a few months once we had the essentials done) I think we may have just one box left.

Sounds like you're really working on things which is really positive..

As hubby (who did not come over last night) would put it, I am on a downer this morning....

My water feature is leaking badly again, the new goldfish were down to 6 inches of water this morning... I have tried numerous things to fix it and they work for a day or so then it starts again.

Despite spending several hours tiding, my sitting room is still a dump. I cant let visitors see it like this. and of course I will have to meet the "inlaws" without hubby...

hunni. Is the water feature new? Can you take it back to where you got it from?

Hope the visit goes ok xx
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.