Page 61 of 300 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally getting through it? *trigger*

Excellent! I hope you're doing something nice to celebrate?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

You're awesome. Does this mean you are done? When do you get the result?

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Went and had lunch at the cafe in the boatyard with three of my friends (not inc L!) and had a lovely time, I hope to keep contact with them. All the work to be marked has been handed in or presented. There is nothing more to do to get my grades. We still have to setup the show but that is just logistics and does not count in the marking. They will finish the marking early next week. Then the external verifier from Bath Spa University comes in and checks that he/she agrees with the marking that our tutors have done. Then we will get our grades next Thursday.
    As you can imagine there is quite a bit of speculation going around about who will get firsts, and if anyone will fail. I suspect there will be some surprises next week.

Now dont know what to do with myself tonight... dum de dum....I could read a book, watch a film, do some housework... or create my new advertising materials.

Wow! That's so exciting! Go for a walk with ember and then do something just for you!

Pen, you're truly an inspiration - absolutely amazing!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I would be pleased if I thought that my story inspires someone else that there can be a light at the end of the tunnel and that forced change though mental health problems is not always the end of the road, something good can come out of it. Over the last five years I have learnt a lot not just the college stuff but about people and their problems and I would like to think that actually my depression and breakdown has remodeled me into a better person. The japanese have a technique for repairing broken pottery called Kintsugi where they stick the broken pieces together with a special glue mixed with powdered gold. The repaired pieces are often more beautiful and valuable than the orginal unbroken pot. I would like to think of myself as a Kintsugi pot, you can see the cracks and scars but that adds to my value

http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/...stsyuimxj.jpeg

That's beautiful!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

That is beautiful! What a wonderful thing!

I was feeling very poetic this morning.