Page 53 of 300 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally getting through it? *trigger*

Pen, you have done amazingly well doing your degree even though you've been so unwell. When do you find out your grade?

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Well I hand in the work this week. Then i have to give a 30 minute presentation to the examiners. Then sometime after that we get our grades. I suspect sometime around the middle of June.

I'm studying at the moment, as you know, but I just have to remember stuff. For you to create art like you do is amazing! Not in the same league, but my daughter did GCSE Art and there was an unbelievable amount of work, so I have an inkling of what you've had to do for your degree whilst, as Rose says, being unwell. You really are inspirational!
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

Pen (23-05-15)

Hubby has been a superstar today. I have had his help all day. He has fixed the fence, cleared the weeds and rubbish from the front garden and dug the bed over. This does not sound much till you realise that the bed was full of rubble, clay and huge stones (probably about half a hundred weight each) I could never have shifted them, but he is very strong and was able to roll them out. I have a new rockery now. He then planted up my roses and some other plants and cut back the pampus glass and the trees. Then finally he put up the four brackets for the hanging baskets.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pen For This Useful Post:

Paula (23-05-15)

I've just been so bad today.

Got up then went back to bed till 12. Walked the dog for an hour, but was then shattered. Have tried to do some stuff but everything is an uphill struggle today.

Hardly eaten anything all day as I just dont feel hungry and daughter has just told me that she is not going to cook dinner (as she had told us she would) and if I want anything then I will have to make it myself but that is just too much bother when I dont feel hungry.

Sweetie, you've been so busy, I suspect it's just a normal bit of comedown after all the nerves and excitement. Tbh, I'm not surprised your body's having a catch up day, you've been non stop for months. Don't worry too much
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I'm completely with Paula. I'm sure it's where you've been so busy!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

I just hope it passes soon.

I have finished my first attempt at a new logo. See what you think

http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/...psyzu1rsop.jpg

Ooo I like! It very much references your sculptures

I like the reference to your work too!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!