Page 52 of 300 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally getting through it? *trigger*

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    I will go along with some of his suggestions. Yodel and companies like it tend to have a "tag" line that tells you a bit about them. So he did suggest I could go for something like:
    Carantoc Art
    Teaching Art for everyone

or Carantoc Art
    The art school for everyone

Or Carantoc Art School
    Art for everyone

On another note I have just reserved the semi precious stones for the sculpture. £12.50 EACH!!!! (need 2) thankfully the tutors have persuaded the college management to pay for them...

OK. Better go and empty the kiln and restart it with the next firing.

I plan to walk up to the chemist today to get my prescription. About 6 miles round trip. Ember should sleep well tonight!!

Oooooo now I'm sore. Walked upto the chemist. Took about an hour. Was planning to get a sandwich there but when I got up there I remembered that there was a Costa on the site and I had a Costa gift card in my bag from Christmas. So Ember and I stopped there for lunch (Brie and Bacon Panini and a blueberry muffin ) then walked back. Now I have stopped things are stiffening up!

Dont feel I have done anything today really even though I have

Glazed three bowls. Emptied and reloaded the kiln. Reserved my stones. Taken the car to the garage and returned to collect the car. Drained the central heating system to sort out a pressure problem. Refilled my water feature. Bought some plants (and a radiator key) and been out with the dog for nearly three hours.

Blueberry muffin mmmmmm. You've done loads, why don't you put your feet up for a bit?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

I hope you're resting hunni!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    You have done a lot, so resting up seems a good idea to be honest hun
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

Spending a bit of time doing some drawing this evening. Working on redesigning my logo.

Can't wait to see it!

I am quite pleased with how its going but I am so out of practise with drawing that my hand is getting painful. Will need to try and find what I have done with my drawing glove.

Just had an email from my tutor to say that everything I have sent him is excellent and I just need to finish off and forget it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Pen For This Useful Post:

Paula (23-05-15)

The lead tutor was talking on Thursday about us presenting our practical work.... Everything we done through the year (although he said he would let me off with photos) He said it was OK I would get at least a third....

My friend says if I dont get a first she is going to march down the college and sort them out. She is a little lady in her 70's... They should be afraid...be very afraid...

Personally I will be happy if I get a 2:2 or higher. However if I got a third I would be ok. At least its a pass and it will be over.

That sounds brilliant! I'm no artist, but I love your work!