Page 42 of 300 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally getting through it? *trigger*

It must be catching as I'm the same. I've started writing a diary again (haven't done it in years) in the hope that it'll help to get all the thoughts out of my head...
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    I keep meaning to put a sketch book by the bed so i can note down ideas but i keep forgetting.
    Anyway fish is in the kiln... lost a couple of tails on the trip but hopefully the rest will be fine.

Praying that everything will come out fine.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to magie06 For This Useful Post:

Pen (05-05-15)

sedgejane
    Hi there I'm new here and wanted to thank you as your story gives me hope, I'm coming out of a severe relapse and i needed positivity

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sedgejane For This Useful Post:

Angie (05-05-15),Paula (05-05-15),Pen (05-05-15),rose (05-05-15)

Hope that it comes out undamaged...

Arggg.. getting frustrated with the amount of time i have to hang around at college doing nothing. Had a short tutorial will the ceramics tutor demonstrated the test tiles we will use and now waiting for him to say when he will be in on Friday. (He has to find out what time he is taking his son to piano lessons). i could be at home doing something!1

Hanging around can be so wasteful. Like you said, you could be at home doing something. Can you leave your phone number and then head home?

That would annoy me too!

I ended up spending the afternoon helping one of the other mature students to input her data from her survey, format it and create graphs for her in Excel. Took me nearly 3 hours but she was so struggling that I could not abandon her. I am getting a reputation for being the IT guru. Whilst we were working one of the tutors came over and teased us about sitting doing "nothing" then told my friend that if she needed IT help that she could not do better than me. I came in this morning to find a Topic, a Kit Kat and a Flake on my desk as payment for helping someone else get Word out of protected mode so they could edit their essay. I will be getting quite a chocolate stash at this rate....
    One of the other mature students said that I should apply to the college to provide help to students that are not so IT savvy get essays etc done after I pointed out that it was possible to setup Word to automatically create tables of contents. I dont think that they would give me a job though the college does not really recognise that they need this role filled as they have IT experts that are supposed to be available to help out.

That sounds brilliant that you are able to help others like that! It's so lovely of them to supply you with chocolate!
    Maybe that other mature student is right!