Page 298 of 300 FirstFirst ... 198248288296297298299300 LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 2992

Thread: Finally getting through it? *trigger*

Did you take another load this afternoon?

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Yes took 2 about 4 oclock and just taken another one now, along with some apricot brandy. I f it does not get me off to sleep in half an hour I will take another one and so on till I fall asleep.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

How many do you have?

I have 22 left

You need to give those 22 tablets to your daughter. You need to stop drinking alcohol right now. You're not doing this to get a bit wasted, you are doing this to harm yourself. And I am really really worried about you.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Pen can you please give your tablets to your daughter, and also please ring, email or text the samaritans or go to A&E, get yourself some immetiate help hun x
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

Right that's it! It stops right here! This is not fair on anybody here who is already struggling having to read posts about your abuse of medication. You most certainly are not being fair on your daughter who is doing everything she can to help you. It's a parents job to look out for there kids not the other way around so time for you to stop being so self absorbed and look at what you are doing to the people around you, who love and care for you. Do want H to walk in to wake you in the morning only to find a corpse? Have you stopped to ask yourself what that would do to her? You have worked too hard to build up your business and your life to throw it all away now. Time to put your bid girls pants on and pull them up high cos this is not the answer.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to S deleted For This Useful Post:

Paula (10-02-16)

Pen, Stella's absolutely right. You're not just hurting yourself, you're hurting your family too. You need to talk to H and hubby and you HAVE TO GIVE H THOSE TABLETS NOW, telling her how many you've taken today. Please talk to the Samaritans or go to a&e if you're not safe.
    Last edited by Paula; 11-02-16 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Removed admin post
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Good morning world

Morning Pen. I am so concerned about you. Please tell me honestly that you have given the meds to H?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!