Page 297 of 300 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 2992

Thread: Finally getting through it? *trigger*

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Well I woke up at 10 with Dad ringing the door bell, H had her suspicions that I had taken something as I was so hard to wake. Been groggy through the first class but made it ok, now going to take some more and sleep till the evening class.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

But if you take more, won't you sleep through the evening class? I think these are meant to be for emergencies and if you take several at once the doctor will notice and stop prescribing them.
    I know you are feeling desperate but I don't know what to say to give you practical advice. The only way I could get psychiatric care was to go private but it's an expensive option, but at least you can get an appointment and they listen to you.

Piglet
    Pen, please listen to everyone here. Not only do your family care about you, but your DWD friends care, too. I've seen first hand what it does to a family when a parent kills themself, and it's not good. Please keep safe.

If you can't speak to your GP, then print out your posts from here and hand it over. They really do need to know how you're feeling

(((hugs)))

What strength have you been given?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

1 mg up to 2 a day

So you know that's your limit yet you're overdosing. Pen, I think the world of you but you're behaving appallingly right now. You're jeopardising the business you've built up so successfully but, more importantly, you're jeopardising the health and wellbeing of your family. Yes, it's bad at the moment, but you've had bad before and got through. And you will get through again - but you have to talk to H and hand those meds over to her.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paula For This Useful Post:

S deleted (10-02-16)

I have made the appointment to see the doctor again on 3 March. It will not be the doctor I saw before but another doctor from the team. At the moment I have no desire to stop taking overdoses, only in this way I'm not able to get to sleep and when I'm awake to be far enough away from reality to cope with how I'm feeling. I am not taking overdoses in an attempt to end my life simply trying to finding alternative virtual dimensions to exist in for a while that's does not have anything to do with the real-world.

Pen, you're taking too many and I don't think the doctor is going to give you any more when you run out, and then you are going to have to deal with withdrawal on top of everything else.
    I understand, I really think I do understand how you feel, about wanting to escape reality. Yes I take Valium as an escape and yes I sometimes have a drink with it, just to really get that dozy, out-of-it feeling, but it's not good for you and it's not a long-term or even medium-term fix.
    What are you going to do between now and March 3rd? You can't get wasted every day just to survive.
    I personally think you need an urgent psychiatric assessment.

We're all here for you. Please know that everything that's said is said out of love and concern for you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rose For This Useful Post:

I'm really concerned about you. Can you not email your Dr? Have you chosen to have that next appointment with someone different?
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

No emailing the doctors is not an option. I did not choose to see a different doctor it was just who was available.

Rose, if I take too many and dont wake up it will be great...