Page 250 of 300 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2992

Thread: Finally getting through it? *trigger*

I did look Very nice indeed

Loving your work! Your hearts and the yarn bowls are fantastic!
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    I have strung the hearts together with some gold and white string and they will be a present for my Dad's girlfriend. Really pleased with how they are coming out, they have been a popular idea with a number of my students and I have been asked to make another set for someone for the new year. I have been investigating soaking porous clay like terracotta in essential oils and in the new year plan to make sets of terracotta hearts with a fragrance ready for valentines day.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pen For This Useful Post:

OldMike (22-12-15),Paula (21-12-15),S deleted (21-12-15)

Oh yes that sounds wonderful!!!

Oh sounds delicious
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Sounds like a fab idea.

Sounds like I have a project lined up

At the moment I am just suffering total exhaustion. I did manage to unload and reload the kiln, take photos, do a little tiding up, walk Ember (just the once but that was not my fault she refused to leave the house this morning!) and wrap three presents. I feel really guilty that I can only do about half an hour of stuff before I have to have a sit down and H has been blitzing the studio all day. I am hoping that I will find a bit more energy soon. I did manage to eat a slice of pizza and a few chips this evening which was pretty much all I have had to eat all day. Ember was devastated, yesterday she got a plate filled with mash potato, baked beans and quorn kiev for her tea as I could only manage about three mouthfuls, she sat and watched me eat everything tonight in disgust! I only left the barest trace of mayonaise for her to lick up.

I think you need to be a bit kinder to yourself. You're working lots of hours to build up your business and you clearly need a rest. I am glad you ate something

Talking to H this evening I have decided to give all my customers a calendar for the year of when I will be open and try and give myself a week off every 7 or 8 weeks. Looking back over the last few months it seems that I go about that time before I burn myself out.

Well this sucks. It's just gone 4 and I think I have had about 30 minutes sleep so far tonight. The last time I joined the 4 am club I was in hospital!