Page 20 of 300 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally getting through it? *trigger*

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Very true. Spent a couple of hours painting the floor in the upstairs studio this evening when I got home. A bit frustrated as I had one square metre left to paint when I ran out... Another tub is going to cost £15. But then I may be in a position to move furniture in. Once I can do that I can start to sort out the stuff downstairs, once that is done I can move the freezer, once that is done I can get the kiln delivered and once I have the kiln I can start advertising courses...

I am so scared...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pen For This Useful Post:

Paula (02-04-15)

You'll be awesome - because it means so much to you
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Paula is right. It does mean a lot to you and I think you'd be a brilliant teacher and inspiration to everyone you come into contact with..
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Thank you.

Kicking myself from here to kingdom come this morning. I had a restless night so took a lorazapam to help me sleep. Woke up at 9 to the sound of the bins being emptied. Mine was not out there... They usually come at around 12 so I had not put the wheely out. It is full and really needed emptying. I am such a pile of crap.

No you aren't, you just didn't take your bin out. That doesn't make you anything bad at all.

This morning I am feeling the whole world is bad. The gov is only trying to make its friends rich, the poor and disabled are not wanted. People are abandoning pets to starve and celebraties are belittling mental health. I dont know that I want to be part of this world anymore.

Pen, the bins are not a big deal, at all. The rest, hunni, is perspective. You're having a bad day, sweetheart, and it will pass.
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Call someone if you need help hunni... but Paula is right. It's a blip hunni...

Pen the world is full of corrupt politicians and they say the same things and make the same promises the world over. I'm convinced that they all sing from the same hymn sheet. The promises are all the same. The people in opposition always swear that they'll make changes that the government have brought in. Here they are all talking about the water charges. The government wants to bring them in and of course the opposition want to do away all the charges.

How are you today, lovely?