Page 15 of 300 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally getting through it? *trigger*

Hope you get a good nights sleep hun.
    Do a little of something that makes you happy every day!

Rest up hunni and, can I ask what's the worst thing that can happen if you don't go into college?
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Probably in the studio in North Zummerset
    Well i have to take in a piece that is going to an exhibition on Easter sunday. Tomorrow will be my last chance to get it to the person who is going to take it for me. College breaks up on Friday.

Having gone to bed early i find i just cant sleep. Reading my new book really did not help as my mind has first been considering the science of using brambles in a glaze and then mentally reviewing the book for my literature review and considering how the flora and geology of the outer hebrides differs from somerset and what i can use from the book. In the end i have given up and gone and done the washing up!

Got to sleep eventually after a weird half awake half asleep dream that the pub opposite had called the fire brigade. Anyway it was still there when I woke up this morning so I don't know what was going on there in my head!
    Really annoyed with myself this morning. I went to check how much I still owed on the credit card after I sent a payment to it last week to find that the payment was not appearing. When I checked my bank statement I discovered I have paid the wrong card! It is REALLY frustrating, I don't know what came over me but I paid £400 to a card that I don't use and that I no longer even know where the actual card is yet alone the pin. Meanwhile of course I still had to pay the active card so I have had to transfer more money out of the account at a time when things are getting tough. Now I have the hassle of trying to get the £400 back....

Ember got me up at 6:30 this morning, so I will go into college for a while and see how I get on but at the moment I am still feeling really tired and worn out.

Oh no! What a pain in the backside! I hope you get that money back quickly xx
    The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.

Guardian of the North and kipper holder Angie's Avatar
    Hope you manage to sort out the card hun,
    If you can’t fly, then run, if you can’t run, then walk, if you can’t walk, then crawl, but by all means keep moving.
    Quote by Martin Luther King JR

Oh no! Easy done though...

It was a good job i went in I had a tutorial with my ceramics tutor. It was a bit frustrating though as I had built a corner of a triangular base that was 1m high. However I had rather studiedly forgotten to measure the kiln so he came in, took one look and said "That wont fit..." We hacked 7 inches off it but then he was concerned that being triangular the fish wont sit on top, so off he goes to make a square former. However he used the timber I had been using to hold up the work I had done and so that was destroyed. 2 hours of work up the swannie! Now has been rebuilt but then he looks at what I have done and says that it needs to be reworked....
    Also whilst I was off he and another tutor had a look at the fish and decided that they don't like the eyes. I have to rethink how I give my fish their eyes....
    He also upset me (without meaning to) by saying that the tutors thought what I had planned for the end of the year show was so much better than the silly stuff I had been messing around with. He means my mud dragons... I am rather proud of the idea of mud dragons...
    Was so busy all day I did not get time for lunch and came home feeling quite suicidal, cooking dinner now so hopefully I will better afterwards.

Hugs hunni... If you are feeling low don't suffer alone. Call for help if you need it.

I like your mud dragons. Can you keep them for your own personal stuff, ie not college work? Hunni, please call someone if you need to