i've been up and down, but i've been having regular meetings with the wellbeing centre on campus which hve helped keep me grounded. grades have been mixed, but i'm passing which is the main thing. i guess you could say i'm still having minor issues with the whole casual sex thing, but i've been safe and i'm now making much more of an effort to actually meet someone for keeps, which has been difficult considering i'm 3-6 years older than most people here.

it's been pretty lonely and there have definitely been times when i've questioned all of my life choices and wondered if i'd made the right decision or bitten off more than i can chew, but overall i'm glad i'm here. my mooid hasnt been half as consistent as it was just before i left but the average is better. i'm startng to get that end of term feeling where i just want to go home for a bit, which i'm doing in 2 weeks. i've got work to be doing over the holidays which is fine, it'll give me something to do but it'll be nice to have to adult less.

weirdly i managed to forget a lot of the stuff i'd learnt and built up to keep me going before i left, which i think is partly why i've struggled this term, but i'm sorting that out and putting it all back in place again