View Full Version : Fab 5's: Friday 29th June 2012
Yo peeps! It's Friday!!!!!!!!!!
Come on then, let's be 'aving you! It's Fab 5's time! No negativity, aim for 5, but even 1 is awesome!!
What 5 things have been positive or made you smile this week?
Mine as always to get you started!
1) The most amazing time at my SIL wedding last weekend.
2) Great time last night with the sprogs all having a friend home and it was lovely!
3) Friend of littlist sprog saying "you're the coolest Mum in the whole world"!!!
4) Laughing and being so chilled with Marc
5) Did I mention last weekend? :D
1. Good catch up with H last Friday evening.
2. Cooler weather today!
3. Been for a walk 4 out of 5 days.
4. Got my new DVD player / USB drive reader so i can watch DVD's and programs easier on my tv.
5. Had salad 3 days in a row (i.e. healthy meal)
6. Been offered a place on the shaw start scheme to hopefully help me back into work (just waiting a start date).
29-06-12, 09:48 AM
Nice work Suzi!
1) An awesome trip to Broadstairs last weekend, which ended in being buried up to my neck in sand.
2) Going to meet one of my favourite writers at a signing for his new book at lunchtime today!
3) Drinks with an old schoolfriend on Wednesday night.
4) Panto script meeting last night.
5) Preparing for a massive team dinner this evening!
1) making some new things with crochet and its very exciting
I cant think of anything else right now, I'll try to add later
1 Went to the dentist twice this week
2 Am here
Awesome Angie! Well done love!
29-06-12, 08:29 PM
1) did some volunteering up the school
2) Got my new motorbike seat :)
Here we go !
1. My first years made me a cake with smarties in the shape of a heart on it. Lovely moment.
2. Had a nice concert on Monday
3. We've bought a new cockerel, his name's Saig.
4. very excited to see the tramway in Brest, which was inaugurated last weekend.
5. just happy to be alive
well done guys,
1. Picked the van up after 2 weeks and we were able to get the dogs out for a run at the weekend.
2. figured out why the van still wouldn't start even though we just got it back from the garage (needed both batteries changing) ..... and I didn't panic or lose the plot ....
3. After a difficult interview last week, received excellent feedback from the boss.
4. I was given the job (a few of us had to reapply for our jobs as contracts were changing).
5. So pleased that I survived these last few weeks and feeling a bit better this week.
Wow well done on all of those!
Well done everyone...here's mine
1, Met an old friend for a coffee and a chat.
2,spent some more time with our gorgeous grandaughter.
3,Made some cot sheets for Meg.
4,feel pretty well...happy:)
01-07-12, 08:42 AM
1. Went the gardens and had radio interview as we won't stand for them being vandalised
2. Kept up with Zumba
3. Made nappy cake for toms teacher off teachers
4. Trying to take bit free time few times a week
5. House semi tidy as had ds5 off but does need full clean
Those are brilliant! Well done!
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.