View Full Version : Fab 5's: Friday 25th Mry 2012
Well it's that time of the week again! Time for your Fab 5's! Remember, aim for 5, but put at least 1 thing which has been positive or made you smile this week! No negativity allowed on this thread!
Come and have a go if you've never tried or it's been a while. This is my favourite thread of the week and it would be great if we could make it a long one filled with happy smiley things!
Mine to get you started:
1) Picnic lunch with Marc yesterday!
2) Washing out on the line
3) Lovely times and chats with my little people
4) Ice cubes!
5) My car passed it's MOT!
The weeks are going to quickly lol!
1. Think I did well at interview
3. Walks on the beach.
4. Nice Sunday evening with one of the girls I went to Norway with for a catchup
1) I'm loving the sun.
2) enjoyed my best friends party. I made her something special which was a nice surprise
3) taking flowers with dd to the ladies at the old age home
4) dd is doing better at potty/toilet training
5) starting to feel more like myself again.
Well done shine. Suzi, the passing of MOT takes alot off the mind, mine goes in June 1st so fingers crossed!
Well done everyone
1 we are off for a well earned and needed weekend away at a car show
2 Am being refered on to emdr therapy
3 Posted here
These are all brilliant! Well done everyone! (tea) to celebrate?
Well done angie, any questions on EMDR therapy please ask away to me as I did it and it helped.
25-05-12, 11:25 AM
Well done guys!
1) Pleasant day at a publishers' conference in Brum yesterday. That city has changed so much since I lived there.
2) Much enjoyment of cold pints of beer in pub gardens in the glorious weather.
3) The odd sale of the book - there was a rather wonderful moment where I was the 10th best-selling English short story collection on Amazon.fr.
4) I bought Max Payne 3!!! Great to see Max back in action after so long.
5) I've seen the proof of my survey article for my day job. My name and author photo in a magazine reaching more than 10,500 finance professionals. It's not glam, but... wow.
A better week this week.
Had a lovely walk to the seafront
Calmer week at work
Returned to choir and had a good sing song
Cleaned the house
Had a good run with the dogs
1. Started counselling
2. Sun in shining and have worked from home all week so the tan is coming on nicely.
3. My cold is almost gone and starting to feel human again
4. Boyfriend away on a stag do this weekend so house and TV to myself
5. Sold lots of unwanted 'stuff' on e-bay and now have some 'mad money' for spending!
Phew - didn't think I was going to make 5 for a while. You have to work at it.... :)
25-05-12, 05:52 PM
Only one for me this week but its such a big one that I reckon its worth 10.
1 -10. I've had a productive meeting today with the boss who bullied me and caused my breakdown and started off on a new page with a positive working relationship.
I think you're right there Lulu! Definately all 10! :)
25-05-12, 06:50 PM
well done everyone :) Here goes mine
1) my asthma has finally settled down
2) finally made the choice to stop putting myself out for someone, who will happily drop me if something else comes up!
3) walked to school all week with no panic attacks
4) Did my zumba classes, despite the heat!
So proud of you all!
I have a number 6 + 7 to add for today...
6 - Have tidied most of the house
7 - went to the local dump today to get rid of a load of things and just as we were finishing a man was emptying out of his car this amazingly beautiful coffee table! When I said to him that I thought it was too beautiful to dump he said I could have it! I love it!!!
Look (please excuse the mess in my lounge, that's pre tidy!) (Also sorry to those who are my friends on FB and have already seen it!)
I love this thread, love Suzi's new coffee table, love he fact that Jackies' asthm has settled down, love that Lulu hs faced and talked to the person who was bullying her, etc,etc.
Here are mine:
1. The trampoline has arrived. I love to bounce.
2. I am writing this message on my ipad, cuddled up on the sofa with my dog! I never take time out during the day, it's new for me.
3. For the first time EVER since I've known my husband, I had to drag him away from the school open day this morning as he was chatting to everyone. He normally stands in a corner and waits for me.
4. Was filmed and interviewed for French tv and radio this week
5. I appreciate how many lovely friends I have. Very much appreciate everyone on his forum.
27-05-12, 08:48 AM
Hi mine are as follows
1. Started counciling not sure yet how going
2. Painted and decorated livingroom on my own
3. Painted bathroom door
4. Blitzed house
5. Ripped carpet up in toyroom getting roll end today to fit later and finish toyroom off
6. Going on picnic with boys later and got to go buy electric scooter for ds3's birthday in few days time ( said can have it early as weather for it and his one isn't working)
Busy busy week but all the days are lately as started decorating not even had time to get online much but got so much stil to do paint hallway, paint decorate older boys rooms carpet that , do yard as I've got patio set back while ds5 played on his scooter so can watch him
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.