View Full Version : Friday Fab 5s! Friday 20th April 2012
I know it's officially Thursday, but I don't know if I'm going to have chance to do this tomorrow morning early.. so thought I'd be the early bird and get this thread up and running tonight ready for tomorrow!
So normal rules apply:
~ No negativity
~ Aim for 5
~ Put at least 1
~ No upper limit
~ Just give it a go!
This is the admin and mods teams collective favourite thread of the week so let's make this weeks even more amazing!
Well its officially friday now so.....
1. Much better pdoc session this week.
2. Saw consultant maybe there is a little light at the end of the tunnel to help relieve some pain.
3. Won £2.50 for matching 3 numbers on the Lottery bonus +5
4. Finished a good 3 book series by Peter F Hamilton, have read 3 950 page books since xmas when it took me a year to read one book of that length before I got my kindle.
5. Got letter through post to enable me to book physio in so should have first session (fingers crossed) within the next month.
6. I got Captain rank on Star trek Universe (attempts the vulcan sign and fails without using other hand :P )
lol @ 6!
Well done hun!
1) Two negative results this week which is really positive! Last swab today! Woohoo!
2) Lovely dinner out with the little people on Monday as it was their last day of Easter Hols!
3) Purple hair again!
4) MH has made me a stitch marker for my crochet and I'm thrilled, can't wait for it to arrive!
5) Cheap red wine ;)
20-04-12, 07:27 AM
1. Not been bad week considering how Much happened and had on this week
2. Going out tonight with girls from ADHD group
3. Done last minute nappy cake which proud of came out nice
4. kept calm
Brilliant love! Well done!
20-04-12, 09:05 AM
1) All New People with Zach Braff and Eve Myles on Friday night, and then She Stoops to Conquer with Steve Pemberton for a Saturday matinee. I love theatre.
2) Saturday night drinks with an old schoolfriend in The Cut. Katie Leung was at the next table towards the end of the night - she's starring in Wild Swans at the Young Vic, and the actress who played Titania to my Oberon is also in the cast. This means I now have a Kevin Bacon number of 3 with the entire regular cast of the Harry Potter films, including Alan Rickman, Helena Bonham Carter, Ralph Fiennes and Michael Gambon. It's OK, you can still talk to me.
3) Went to the annual conference with work and met Colin Jackson and Fatima Whitbread (and there's a photo to prove it somewhere!).
4) Book sales are still trickling along, and I'm pretty positive about hitting three figures for my ebook at some point in the next year or so... It's also going to iTunes pretty soon, which is exciting!
5) We've started rehearsals for Tale of Two Cities - early days but it should be a great show. I'm playing a coachman and a revolutionary. I think I get to murder someone on stage, which is a first for me.
ummm ............... let me think .....
1. Day off work today
2. Came home from Scouts last night to a tidy house and food made by my lovely husband
3. IT'S THE WEEKEND!!!!!
4. Peaceful family (at last)
5. Consultant changed my meds, so fingers crossed :)
20-04-12, 02:59 PM
1) lovely chats with a fantastic lady
2) Steady stream of orders
3)1st week of term over and done with
4) aired some grievances
5) good meeting with disability support group I attend.
Those are all brilliant! Well done ladies!
20-04-12, 09:07 PM
well done :) here are mine
1) walked to school four days this week!
2) Plucked up the courage to back out of a course that wasn't suitable for me
3) Met twist and pulse, who I am told were on Britains Got Talent!
4) Had a great session running our Changes course in school
5) After having another parent knock my confidence back, finally went back into school to help out!
Wow Jackie those are amazing! Well done!
20-04-12, 09:32 PM
Well done Jackie
Well done all!
1. Had a good week at work
2. New meds seem to be working
3. Actually looking forward to doing things again
4. Not feeling anxious all the time
I've been struggling to find something but I'm determined to give it a go
1) I'm proud of dh for something he did last week.
2) I'm loving cuddles with my little two
Those are great! Well done for being determined to join in! That is a fab one in itself!
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.