PDA

View Full Version : Private sections

Suzi
15-02-12, 08:22 PM
For those regular members you already know this, but I shall reiterate and add the new info too!

We have several more private areas of the site, which are on an "apply to Suzi" basis...
We have Chatterbox and Self Harm Support which have both been around for a while, however we now also have the newer Ladies only, Men Only, Under 18's and Over 18's areas.

As with any section and membership of DWD Admin retain the right to refuse access, to remove privileges and to revoke membership at any time with no notification. The general requirements for these are as follows:

Over 18 section:
We only have your stated age to go on, so this will be at our discretion.
Minimum post count: 100 posts
Minimum time as REGULAR member: 3 months

WOMEN ONLY SECTION:
We only have your stated gender to go on, so this will be at our discretion.

MEN ONLY SECTION:
We only have your stated gender to go on, so this will be at our discretion.

SELF HARM SUPPORT GROUP:
Minimum time as a REGULAR member: 3 months.

CHATTERBOX:
Minimum post count: 1000 posts
Minimum time as REGULAR member: 6 months.

ABUSE SURVIVORS:
Any one wanting access to contact Suzi. Access is granted purely at her discretion.

Journal section:
As with the other groups, this will be at Suzi's discretion.

The Sanctuary:
As with the other groups, this will be at Suzi's discretion.

If anyone wants to apply then please send me a pm and I will look at each application on an individual basis.

What is said in the private sections stays in the private sections. If we find that things are being talked about from a private section to a public open area of the forum then that member will be removed from the private sections without notice.

SuperInferior
15-02-12, 09:10 PM
Why is the Ladies Only section the only one with a limit of 6 months?

Suzi
15-02-12, 09:22 PM
Why is the Ladies Only section the only one with a limit of 6 months?My typo! All should be better now...

SuperInferior
15-02-12, 09:26 PM
Oh ok I wasn't sure! :P Thanks. ^_^

Suzi
15-02-12, 09:30 PM
For those of you who were part of any of the private sections before "the changeover" then please pm me with regard to which sections you need to be added back into ;)

Suzi
15-02-12, 10:49 PM
Just so you know we have had a couple of gremlins in the works and so we are not adding anyone to any of the private sections until we know that they are totally secure and only visable by who should be able to see them!

You will just have to bear with me/us ;)

mhudson
13-03-12, 05:12 AM
The following errors occurred with your submission
Suzi has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

i Would PM you but you appear not to have set admins as having unlimited mailbox's :D

Suzi
13-03-12, 09:19 AM
Lol, an oversight. All fixed now ;)

Suzi
18-03-13, 07:47 PM
I've updated this to include the new private journal section. The guinea pigs say I haven't broken anything so now I can open it up ;)

Suzi
27-02-16, 11:48 AM
I’ve done some admin work and removed people from the private groups if they are not active forum members. If you have been removed and would like to be re-added then please send me a pm.
Could you please sign in on the Who is here? Thread in each private section you are in!
Thank you in advance.

Mira
04-04-19, 12:39 PM
I was wondering, is the chatterbox still around? Never seen it or heard about it.

Suzi
04-04-19, 03:52 PM
It is. It's not used often ;)

Mira
04-04-19, 03:54 PM
Maybe we can change that :)

Suzi
04-04-19, 04:14 PM
It's the most private of private areas ;)

Mira
04-04-19, 04:18 PM
Oh then i need to ask persmission in the most polite way I know how (nod)

Suzi
04-04-19, 04:24 PM
Lol!! :)

Suzi
27-04-20, 04:21 PM
New private section added today. "The Sanctuary." This is to be a place where anyone can feel free to come and talk about spirituality/faith/religion etc It is open to all, BUT is a hidden private group that you will need to apply to me to be added to. We will need to have had chance to get to know you first, so as with all private sections there is a 3 month and 100 post minimum.

EJ
28-04-20, 12:04 PM
Could you tell me where to find this please Suzi ?

Suzi
28-04-20, 12:19 PM
You just have to send me a message to join. Would you like me to add you lovely?

EJ
28-04-20, 12:28 PM
Yes please. Thank you very much.

Suzi
28-04-20, 03:21 PM
All done lovely x

Stella180
28-04-20, 09:45 PM
Not for me thanks.

Suzi
29-04-20, 10:10 AM
That's fine, no pressure - hence why it's a "request to join" section.......