PDA

View Full Version : Acceptance email ?

Banzeta
27-03-24, 05:58 PM
Hi all, can someone tell me how long I need to wait for my email to finalise my registration please ? Thanks.

Paula
27-03-24, 06:25 PM
Hi and welcome! I look forward to getting to know you :). As far as I can tell, you are fully registered, but if you have any issues, please let me know

Banzeta
27-03-24, 07:39 PM
Hi Paula, thanks for your reply, I'm able to log in but not able to use he search box (top right of home page).

Banzeta
27-03-24, 07:41 PM
Hi Paula, thanks for your reply, I never received an activation email when I initially registered. I'm able to log in but not able to use he search box (top right of home page).
"Banzeta, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

Paula
27-03-24, 08:05 PM
It is probably, then, that you are a newbie and can’t access the search just yet

Banzeta
27-03-24, 08:56 PM
OK, thanks for your reply.