PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone, I am very sad

Romy
04-01-24, 09:56 PM
Hello everyone, I am very sad

I'm Slovak woman, I don't know English, so I use a translator... I looked for similar forums in Slovakia and in Czech, but I didn't find any... I'll be very happy if someone writes to me... calmly in English, I'll translate it and guess what the translator confusion ... I'm very sad at the moment... I understand, everything was OK, I'm well-adjusted on the pills, and suddenly this collapse...

Jaquaia
04-01-24, 10:00 PM
Hello and welcome! Sometimes we have worse days despite the medication. These bad times pass, they're just difficult to deal with when we're going through them.

Romy
04-01-24, 10:06 PM
Thank you for the welcome. And yes, I know there are days like that, I just don't understand why it made me so sad today... I've been taking medicine for a long time and everything was fine... because what happened on 18.1. I'm going to a super psychologist for a check-up and I'll tell you there... just today I needed contact with someone who knows... thank you very much for your response

Romy
04-01-24, 10:11 PM
question: is it understandable what I write through the translator, because I should write more simply so that the translator doesn't get it wrong?

SJW180
05-01-24, 12:12 AM
Hello Romy and welcome to DWD. I think the translator is mostly working ok.

A wise person reminder me that ever people who are fit and well still have bad days. She also told me that recover is rarely a straight line. It’s ok to have bad days. It doesn’t mean things are worse. Tomorrow could be a great day.

The medication isn’t a cure. It is a tool to help you think rationally so you are able to find ways to make yourself better.

Strugglingmum
05-01-24, 10:56 AM
Hi Romy, you are very welcome here and the translator is working very well. I'm sorry you are feeling sad again.
After a holiday period it is usual to feel sad for a time. I hope it is only temporary and you soon feel better. I am glad that you are seeing a psychologist for help.

magie06
05-01-24, 04:44 PM
Hi Romy, I'm pleased to meet you. Your translator is working just fine. Maybe you could say a little more about yourself. The others are correct, the medication helps you see things in a clear way. And yes, recovery is never a straight line. Even people who don't have mental health problems have bad days.

Paula
08-01-24, 03:09 PM
Hello, lovely, and welcome to DWD. Everybody’s really friendly here, and we’re looking forward to getting to know you better