PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for brighter days

Strugglingmum
22-11-23, 10:35 AM
My new thread. The title pretty much describes how things are for me right now. My waiting isn't passive, I'm actively doing what I can to try and bring about those brighter days. The basics are where I am at, and a lot of days I dont achieve all of those but I am keeping going. Last week I had little to no spoons, this week, I have a few more. Today I aim to get some fresh air, even if just a little walk.
I have no EMDR this week so I can just relax and put therapy to the very back of my mind.
I had a crochet order weighing on me as I struggled to lift my hook but I finished it yesterday. I am not taking any on for a while, I'm going to craft for me and see if I can find the joy in it again instead of the stress.
So that's how things are at my end.

Jaquaia
22-11-23, 11:05 AM
(panda)

Paula
22-11-23, 11:30 AM
It’s sounds like you’re doing exactly what you need right now, lovely. You’re so strong! (panda)

Strugglingmum
22-11-23, 02:52 PM
Katie and I had a lovely walk today. First one together in a long time

OldMike
22-11-23, 06:29 PM
I braved the mud wind and rain on the walkway enroute to the Boundary Stone for lunch of gammon and egg followed by shopping at the Coop.

Glad you got your walk in SMum I see you're a walker extraordinaire (panda)

Strugglingmum
23-11-23, 10:59 AM
Glad you got out Mike, it does help the mood a bit. I'm hoping to get out shortly for today's spree

Strugglingmum
23-11-23, 09:32 PM
Got my walk in today and tackled a few overdue tasks.... simple ones that for some reason I couldn't get on with.

Paula
23-11-23, 09:34 PM
Well done, sweetie

Jaquaia
23-11-23, 09:50 PM
You're doing brilliantly (panda)

Strugglingmum
24-11-23, 05:56 PM
Tackled the food shop today. Took a nap this afternoon to recover.

SJW180
24-11-23, 07:14 PM
Glad I’m not the only one who needs recovery time after a trip to the supermarket. Hope the nap was enough to bring you back to yourself.

Strugglingmum
25-11-23, 04:38 PM
Heading out for dinner tonight with the family. It was my sons birthday earlier in the week so nice excuse to get together. I even popped some makeup on

Paula
25-11-23, 05:22 PM
Ooo have fun!

OldMike
26-11-23, 03:52 PM
Nice one SMum enjoy your meal out and I'm sure you will.

Strugglingmum
30-11-23, 05:23 PM
Met a friend for coffee today. It was nice to be out with someone.
I think I'm feeling a bit lonely as I'm struggling to go out anywhere. A was off work on Tuesday so that was nice too.
I'm not great but I'm keeping going and hope things will improve soon.

Paula
30-11-23, 05:52 PM
(panda)

OldMike
30-11-23, 09:31 PM
Nothing better than a chat and a cup of coffee (bear)

Strugglingmum
01-12-23, 09:18 AM
EMDR today.

Paula
01-12-23, 09:32 AM
Hope it’s not too horrible, love

Jaquaia
01-12-23, 10:49 AM
(panda)

Strugglingmum
01-12-23, 05:56 PM
Session was cancelled as psychologist was sick. Rescheduled for next Thursday. A reprieve. Did the weekly shop instead.

Paula
01-12-23, 06:00 PM
How are you doing, love? Are you doing nice things for you this weekend?

Strugglingmum
02-12-23, 10:07 AM
Oh Paula, tbh I'm really not that well. My symptoms are really bad, I feel low and my anxiety is so bad some days I cant leave the house...... but I'm not hitting despair or anything, I'm just struggling day to day. I'm not taking care of myself very well, I'm not swimming or walking, i need someone with me a lot of the time but, I'm able to do stuff for other people itms.
I'm at that stage where plans could be cancelled at the drop of a hat very easily if noone is depending on me.
I have the seniors Christmas lunch to make on Monday so I'm doing some prep for that over the weekend. A is playing golf this morning but other than that we will be together. I'm sure things will pick up soon. I aim to get showered today.

Paula
02-12-23, 10:13 AM
Why do you think you’re able to do stuff for others but not yourself? Are you not leaving enough spoons for yourself or do you feel you’re not worthy of being nice to yourself?

Oh, and having a shower is great self care so, if you manage that, that’s awesome (panda). You’re awesome!

Strugglingmum
02-12-23, 10:24 AM
I guess it's the worthy thing.

Paula
02-12-23, 10:27 AM
Can you trust me that you really are worthy? You are kind, compassionate, a wonderful friend and I would not have asked you back to be a mod if I didn’t think you are a wonderful human being

SJW180
02-12-23, 10:30 PM
I guess it's the worthy thing.

Ok you are about to get Stella’d

The fact that you are finding things difficult at the moment yet still using the short supply of energy you have ensuring that a bunch of elderly folk have a warm meal in their belly in this cold weather makes you an absolute angel. That in itself makes you more that worthy. You are appreciated for all that you do and from a personal point of view I am grateful for your interaction with me which I understand is hard but I can tell you now if you lived closer I would absolutely do anything I could to help you out in the practical sense because you deserve the support. Unfortunately, I can only offer the virtual support but always here to talk anytime.

Strugglingmum
04-12-23, 06:42 PM
Had a great bunch of folk in to lunch club today for their Christmas dinner. It went well and everyone had a great time. Lots of smiles and hugs.

Paula
04-12-23, 10:14 PM
Did you enjoy it?

Strugglingmum
04-12-23, 10:24 PM
I'm pleased to have done it for them but I'm also glad it's not hanging over me anymore either

Paula
04-12-23, 10:26 PM
I can understand that. Are you going to be resting tomorrow?

Strugglingmum
05-12-23, 08:51 AM
This morning I have to take Angus to the Vet for his 2nd vaccine.
He hates travelling and cries the whole time, I think it's more about being closed in a carrier than anything else.
Tonight we are taking the BB boys to the cinema. It's a private screening of Elf. I cant wait. I love the movie but have never seen it on the big screen

Paula
05-12-23, 09:15 AM
Elf is awesome! Have a really good time :)

Strugglingmum
07-12-23, 12:09 PM
Had a session with psychologist this morning. We did not do any EMDR as she wasnt happy with my headspace.
Its wet and windy here but the fire is lit. I need to get some work done but its hard to get motivated

Paula
07-12-23, 01:21 PM
Maybe you need to take the rest of the day just for you? Do something soothing?

OldMike
08-12-23, 04:54 PM
Wet and windy here too, as Paula said do something for you whether it's crochet, reading a book or braving the elements and going for a walk.

Paula
08-12-23, 05:39 PM
How are you doing, love?

Strugglingmum
09-12-23, 06:47 PM
A and I have worked together around the house....its a lot cleaner and tidier!! I work better with someone atm.
Still a lot to do but plans for tomorrow to do some nice things, church, niece's birthday get together, a few errands.

Paula
09-12-23, 09:22 PM
Good, proud of you, hunni

Strugglingmum
11-12-23, 09:44 AM
For the last couple of years I have increasingly been having dental problems. The constant teeth grinding and constant super clenched jaw has caused my jaw bone to shrink and my gums to inflame. Basically I have given myself really bad gum disease, so although my teeth are healthy they are all loosening.
I've a back tooth half out, half still held. I've been in agony all weekend. Managed to get an urgent appointment today at the dentist.
I know it's silly but I'm devastated to be losing my teeth, especially as the teeth themselves are healthy teeth.
I am grateful to my dental practice for fitting me in, so I will try focus on the positive. Sorry for the pity party.

It's just another gift from my PTSD.

SJW180
11-12-23, 11:19 AM
I have the same problem but mine is as much a side effect from the medication a take and using a CPAP as dry mouth is a big problem for me. I too am upset at the prospect of losing my teeth so I know how you feel.

Paula
11-12-23, 02:17 PM
6 of my lower teeth (canines to front tooth) have been removed and replaced by a huge bridge over the years. I hate it, but try to be grateful I have access to great dental care and no one would know I’ve lost so many

Strugglingmum
11-12-23, 04:17 PM
Delighted to have my tooth out.
I'm an NHS patient at the dental surgery so as I lose my teeth I have no idea what help I'll get with the gaps. Thankfully this one is at the back so cant be seen

Paula
11-12-23, 07:17 PM
Glad it’s out - I hope it isn’t too sore. Soup and soft bread for dinner?

Strugglingmum
11-12-23, 08:13 PM
I managed mashed potatoes and soft veg and a little bit of meat.

Paula
14-12-23, 07:58 AM
How are you doing today, lovely?

Strugglingmum
14-12-23, 09:42 AM
It's been a busy week so far but it helps to stop me overthinking too much.
I've had my nails done, my haircut, done the food shop, BB Christmas party and some sewing. We have a wedding tomorrow and A realised that his good clothes dont fit so we had to do an emergency run to M&S last night for a jacket.....we dont have funds for a new suit! I just looked at his only white shirt and I think I will have to make a run tonight to get him a shirt.
I'm not great, my flashbacks are awful and I'm exhausted most of the time but I'm eating and drinking and taking a bit better care of me.

Paula
14-12-23, 09:56 AM
Oh lovely, I’m sorry (panda). Do you have a session?

Strugglingmum
14-12-23, 12:11 PM
I have one next Tuesday but I may cancel. One of my mum's best friends has died at 100. I feel like I should go to the funeral but it overlaps with my session.

Jaquaia
14-12-23, 01:01 PM
Would you be able to rearrange it? It sounds like you really need that support at the moment lovely

SJW180
14-12-23, 01:05 PM
That’s a really tough one. You only get one chance to say goodbye but when it comes at a cost to your own well-being? How close were you to this family friend?

Paula
14-12-23, 04:20 PM
Would you be able to rearrange it? It sounds like you really need that support at the moment lovely

wss, is it worth just asking the question?

Strugglingmum
14-12-23, 06:14 PM
As its on Christmas week I imagine it will be after the holidays before I will get rescheduled, however I haven't made a final decision.
My mum had 3 really good friends, they all went out together for lunch etc and they were all at my wedding. I feel like I would be representing my mum if I went. I would be doing it to honor her

Paula
14-12-23, 07:17 PM
You have to do what feels right for you, love

SJW180
15-12-23, 12:03 AM
As its on Christmas week I imagine it will be after the holidays before I will get rescheduled, however I haven't made a final decision.
My mum had 3 really good friends, they all went out together for lunch etc and they were all at my wedding. I feel like I would be representing my mum if I went. I would be doing it to honor her

I can totally understand that way of thinking. It’s what I would want to do too but as she was so close to your mum do you not think she would want you to look after yourself first? Just doing the devils advocate thing.

Strugglingmum
16-12-23, 04:05 PM
Had a lovely day at the wedding yesterday, although I was totally peopled out by the time dinner was over, we left before the dancing.
I felt yesterday like I was coming down with something and survived the day on brufen. I feel grotty today but did my craft group this morning but Ive been tucked up in front of the fire since.

Jaquaia
16-12-23, 05:05 PM
So glad you have a lovely day! Sounds like being tucked up in front of the fire is exactly what you need (panda)

Paula
16-12-23, 05:07 PM
(panda)

SJW180
16-12-23, 05:53 PM
Well done. You’ve earned your chill out evening.

magie06
16-12-23, 06:04 PM
Sending gentle hugs. (bear)

Strugglingmum
16-12-23, 06:07 PM
Thank you all. Hubby is getting take away food for dinner as I just cant!!
I have developed a bad cough and a bit of a temperature. At least I should be better for Christmas

SJW180
16-12-23, 06:14 PM
Fingers crossed it passes quickly.

Paula
16-12-23, 06:44 PM
(panda) rest up, love

magie06
16-12-23, 09:37 PM
I hope you feel better very soon.

Strugglingmum
18-12-23, 03:57 PM
Today I feel rubbish.
This virus is really taking it out of me. I went to the Carol Service in church last night as we had arranged to meet my son, his girlfriend and my daughter there. I got through it with plenty of brufen.
I woke today, got a lemsip and some more brufen and fell asleep again. I got up at lunchtime but I've been tucked up on the couch since. A is off today and we had planned to go out for the day. I feel guilty for ruining his day off but of course he doesn't see it that way. He is so kind to me.
I have cancelled my Psychology appointment tomorrow as there is no way I could do any work tomorrow. I'm hoping to manage a few jobs around the house if I feel a bit better.

Jaquaia
18-12-23, 04:19 PM
Sounds like rest is what you really need. And A doesn't see it as you ruining his day off as he loves you!

Paula
18-12-23, 04:32 PM
Covid is really ramping up around where I live, have you done a test?

Cancelling psychology sounds like a very good idea - but why do you feel you have to do jobs around the house? You need as much rest as you can, love (panda)

Strugglingmum
18-12-23, 05:09 PM
I know and A wants me to rest but I need to get stuff done for Christmas. There's things I need to do myself

Strugglingmum
19-12-23, 03:13 PM
Its official.... I'm an idiot!!
I felt slightly better today so thought I would tackle shopping. Asda, Iceland, Tesco, Home Bargains and Matalan.
Back on the sofa now feeling rubbish but at least I achieved something

Jaquaia
19-12-23, 03:52 PM
Because of course, you had to do 5 shops in one day whilst feeling crap!

You better be resting now! *Shakes fist*

Paula
19-12-23, 04:18 PM
*not going to nag* nope, got nothing to say…..

SJW180
19-12-23, 04:19 PM
I need a lie down just reading that.

Strugglingmum
19-12-23, 05:36 PM
My daughter arrived, lit the fire, helped put the shopping away and chilled with me for a while.
Tomorrow I rest, I need rid of this for Friday night.

SJW180
19-12-23, 06:54 PM
Glad you had a bit of help from your lass. I’m sure you enjoyed the company too. I know it’s a challenge but you think you can actually rest up for a while?

Strugglingmum
20-12-23, 10:50 AM
Today I'm not budging from the house. I'm going to do my wrapping I think. I walked down the lane to get the bin and let Katie stretch her legs so I got a bit of fresh air blowing about me. Definitely still feeling drained but a bit better than yesterday and definitely better than Monday.
Why do we crave the strangest things when we are sick? The past few days it has been a chicken paste sandwich....white bread of course. I've been loving them but not something I would normally eat.

Last night was amazing. Io was down for dinner then went to band practice but asked if she could come back after for a while. She stayed until the early hours really talking, like deep meaningful conversations. We talked love, life, faith, health, friendships etc.
I know lots of mums get this regularly and I used to as well but she has shut us out for so long. I cherish it deeply

Paula
20-12-23, 11:04 AM
That is wonderful! I’m so chuffed for you :)

magie06
20-12-23, 12:56 PM
That is so lovely! I'm not crying, I have hayfever! Or I have something in my eye! ;(

Strugglingmum
25-12-23, 10:22 PM
Such a busy couple of days with family. I'm very blessed but also shattered so early night for me. Tomorrow is our 'do nothing' day. Jammies, movies and leftovers.

SJW180
25-12-23, 11:59 PM
That sounds like a great way to spend Boxing Day.

Paula
26-12-23, 10:35 AM
Perfect! How are you doing?

Strugglingmum
27-12-23, 05:28 PM
It's been a strange couple of days. Mil has a clot on her lung. She has been in hospital since yesterday morning. Finally just got a bed on the ward. I feel better about leaving her now she is on a ward. Just waiting on my hubby coming to collect me after dropping his aunts to get the boat back to Scotland. Definitely a strange Christmas

Paula
27-12-23, 06:00 PM
(panda)

Jaquaia
27-12-23, 08:40 PM
I know exactly what you mean. Thinking of you all (panda)

OldMike
28-12-23, 09:08 AM
My thoughts and prayers are with you SMum (panda)

Strugglingmum
03-01-24, 02:42 PM
Mil is getting out of hospital today. I'm just waiting on her prescription being ready and then I can pick her up.

SJW180
03-01-24, 07:11 PM
Are you still waiting on the script? :P Honestly, hospital pharmacies take so long. I hope you managed to get her home and settled at a reasonable time.

Strugglingmum
03-01-24, 09:21 PM
Finally got out of the hospital just after 4pm. She is home and settled.

OldMike
04-01-24, 11:52 AM
Glad mother in law is back home and settled as being in hospital is always a worry.

Paula
08-01-24, 03:23 PM
How are things, lovely?

Strugglingmum
10-01-24, 04:46 PM
Mil is doing a bit better but very frail.
Fil was in hospital for a few days for surgery on a growth on his scalp. He got home today so both of them are needing care. My husband aunts are over from Scotland this week helping out and trying to get things organised.
Today I had to take my mil cat to a sanctuary to be rehomed. She couldn't look after it anymore and it wasnt fair on the wee cat. Thankfully we were able to find somewhere to take it in.
All go here!!

Paula
10-01-24, 06:05 PM
I’m so glad you found somewhere for the cat - it’s heartbreaking when the owner can’t look after them anymore.

Hunni, are you taking any time for you?

Strugglingmum
10-01-24, 10:34 PM
Yes I'm being careful. Yesterday I went and got my nails done.
We have booked a break for the end of the month.

Paula
11-01-24, 08:24 AM
Good :)

OldMike
11-01-24, 04:42 PM
Nails done and a break at the end of the month sounds like a plan, good for you.

Paula
11-01-24, 05:22 PM
Sorry bout that, Mike, Marc’s trying to get to the bottom of why it keeps happening…

Strugglingmum
15-01-24, 01:56 PM
Had a swim today for the first time in a couple of months. Had to really push myself to go but glad that I did.

Paula
15-01-24, 04:23 PM
That’s great! Well done!

SJW180
16-01-24, 11:08 AM
Is this going to become a regular thing again cos I know a swim puts you in your happy place.

Strugglingmum
16-01-24, 04:09 PM
I'm very flat today.
Had a EMDR session this morning which was very tough.
Then got a call from mil that fil needed to go to an urgent appointment with the nurse at the health centre.
I very rarely go to the health centre, especially the nurse as its really triggering for me and it actually wreaked me today.
I feel so horrible right now. Hoping a cup of coffee and a snuggle in my blanket helps me out.

Paula
16-01-24, 04:28 PM
Oh love, I’m so sorry (panda). Is A home soon? Will you tell him how tough todays been?

Strugglingmum
16-01-24, 07:43 PM
He is working overtime today but I've calmed a bit and got myself together a bit.

magie06
16-01-24, 08:05 PM
(bear)

Strugglingmum
22-01-24, 05:39 PM
Went to go for a swim this morning only to find I had a flat tire so a long walk with Katie instead. It was still really windy but dry and fresh. Definitely enjoyed it.....and so did Katie.

magie06
22-01-24, 07:31 PM
I hope that the storm didn't do too much damage in your area. It was very wild here.

Strugglingmum
24-01-24, 04:29 PM
We head away on holiday on Friday. Can't wait, just busy getting everything ready to go and for those left behind!!

SJW180
24-01-24, 04:38 PM
Where are you heading for your holibobs?

Paula
24-01-24, 04:49 PM
We head away on holiday on Friday. Can't wait, just busy getting everything ready to go and for those left behind!!

(party)

Strugglingmum
24-01-24, 09:14 PM
Where are you heading for your holibobs?

Oooh we are heading to the Isle of Bute. Lots of quiet and walking. It's my combined Christmas/birthday present plus we just need it and thought, why the hell not.

Paula
24-01-24, 10:02 PM
Sounds heavenly

SJW180
24-01-24, 10:19 PM
Sounds like the perfect break for you. Hope you have fully enjoyable and relaxing time.

Strugglingmum
25-01-24, 07:52 PM
Off on holidays early in the morning. Cant wait, lots of ladt minute packing happening here tonight.

Paula
25-01-24, 07:57 PM
Have a wonderful time!

Jaquaia
25-01-24, 08:01 PM
Have an amazing time!

SJW180
26-01-24, 07:45 PM
Enjoy

Strugglingmum
04-02-24, 08:13 PM
Had a wonderful break away with the hubby. Feeling recharged.

Paula
04-02-24, 09:14 PM
Great to have you back! (Kiss)

Jaquaia
04-02-24, 09:18 PM
So glad you had a fab time!

Strugglingmum
05-02-24, 09:31 AM
Good morning everyone.
What's everyone up to today?
I'm off to cook for our senior's lunch club.
Bangers and mash or carrot and lentil soup. Ginger cake and custard all on the menu today.
I have band practice tonight so need to get some practice in this afternoon!! I did nothing while I was away.

Paula
05-02-24, 03:22 PM
And you sound very bright for it :)

magie06
06-02-24, 08:45 AM
So glad that you enjoyed yourself.

Strugglingmum
07-02-24, 08:58 AM
Taking my kitten to get neutered today. I drop him off and then I have a nail and hair appointment. Think I'm meeting my daughter for coffee after all that. A day out. X

Paula
07-02-24, 02:47 PM
Apart from kitten, it all sounds lovely. Enjoy ;)

SJW180
07-02-24, 03:10 PM
I'm sure the kitten will love you still after getting his nuts chopped off

Strugglingmum
08-02-24, 01:35 PM
Had a psychology appointment this morning. Home, fire lit and cuddling the cat. That's me for the day, my spoons are gone.

Paula
08-02-24, 01:58 PM
I’m so glad you’re listening to your body

Strugglingmum
15-02-24, 12:41 PM
I've been finding things very up and down recently so I'm trying to get a little bit of structure back in my life to see if it helps. Just had my 2nd swim of the week and my lovely son is taking me out for lunch.... belated for my birthday as I was away and he has taken a few days off this week.
I haven't done any knitting or crochet in ages so going to try a little bit of that too.
Otherwise I just scroll on my phone and that is so bad for my mental health. Trying to take back a little control.

Paula
15-02-24, 12:56 PM
Routine helps me too. Enjoy your lunch:)

Strugglingmum
17-02-24, 02:21 PM
Delighted to have swam twice this week and have it worked into my calendar for next week.
Went out for breakfast with some ladies from church this morning. It was lovely.
The plan was, to work on our van today but the weather is so bad here we have the fire lit and I've just made us all a cup of milky coffee. Feet up and trying to decide 2hat to get up to next

Paula
17-02-24, 05:39 PM
What a fab post!

SJW180
17-02-24, 11:56 PM
Milky coffee! That takes my back. I need to have a proper milky coffee now you’ve put the idea in my head.

Strugglingmum
19-02-24, 04:41 PM
Lovely swim this morning and a shopping trip for craft things for BB. Band practice tonight. Feet up this afternoon.... I bought cake for a cuppa (tea)

SJW180
19-02-24, 04:51 PM
Ohhh, I quite fancy a slice of cake.

Paula
20-02-24, 07:42 AM
Morning gorgeous! What’s your plans for today?

Strugglingmum
20-02-24, 12:28 PM
I have spent all morning prepping the craft for BB tonight. We have 44 boys so it takes ages.
A is home in bed with a bad back. He went to get off the sofa last night and pain just shot through his lower back. Think he overdid things on Sunday working outside. It's not like him to stay in bed so we will see what he is like tomorrow and phone GP if necessary.

I have an EMDR session today at 5pm. Not ideal as I then have to go straight to BB but my therapist is away on training for a week so she couldn't fit me in any other time and didn't want to leave it 4 weeks between sessions.

Paula
20-02-24, 12:52 PM
Oh no, poor A!

SJW180
20-02-24, 01:02 PM
Ouch! I hope A gets better soon. Back pain is no joke. Hope the session goes well tonight.

Strugglingmum
13-03-24, 08:53 PM
Managed to swim a mile this morning, first time in a couple of years. Super pleased

SJW180
13-03-24, 10:06 PM
Well done. I’m going to venture out for some exercise tomorrow, not swimming though. Just walking.

Paula
13-03-24, 10:14 PM
Very impressive :)

Strugglingmum
27-03-24, 12:18 PM
I've been so missing in action , sorry, fil finally passed away yesterday. It's been a long and tiring few weeks but his suffering is now over. We are exhausted.

Paula
27-03-24, 01:13 PM
Oh, love, I’m sorry. Please take some time for you (panda)

Jaquaia
27-03-24, 02:48 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. As Paula said, please look after you (panda)

Strugglingmum
08-05-24, 03:36 PM
Its been a time. Sorry, I've been in a poor place.
My fil died leaving a financial and legal mess behind him. I dont know when we will ever get it sorted. Family have been difficult and tbh I'm struggling with it all. I hate drama and it feels like there is drama everywhere.
As I said to my therapist, it feels like there isnt any part of life that is easy right now, everything is hard.
I have had awful neuralgia for the past 5 weeks which has driven me to a deep pit.
I finally got a tooth extracted this morning which we hop
e was the cause.
Anyway, hopefully I can start to see a bit of light soon.
Peace and love to you all

Jaquaia
08-05-24, 08:16 PM
(panda)

Paula
08-05-24, 09:06 PM
Oh hunni, I’m so sorry you’ve having a rough time of it (panda)

OldMike
09-05-24, 08:59 AM
When each of my parents died even though they both made wills it still took nearly a year iin each case to get things sorted so you have my sympathy SMum.
Hope things start to improve soon SMum (bear) (panda)

Strugglingmum
09-05-24, 09:56 AM
My face is feeling much better today, its achy from the extraction but the neuralgia seems to have settled a lot. I definitely feel a bit more human. Going to catch up on some housework today. The house is disgusting from me being so low and doing the bare minimum. Also my husband keeps bringing stuff from his mums to dispose of but it never reaches further than my hall!! A trip to the recycling centre is in order me thinks!!

Paula
09-05-24, 11:37 AM
Please make sure you give yourself some me time too