PDA

View Full Version : How is everybody?

Paula
26-10-23, 10:08 AM
Hey, thought I should check in with you all. How are things?

I’m out this evening with my best friend to have an afternoon tea/ acrylic painting experience! As I have no artistic talent it should be interesting but she can paint so I’m expecting something special (it’s my Christmas present to her :))

OldMike
26-10-23, 03:57 PM
I'm okay though got a headache probably caused by the cold wind on the walk back from the Boundary Stone.

I've not much artistic talent either though looking at your cross stitch pictures I think you are a little artistic.

Have you seen Bob Ross on Sky Arts he makes oil painting look so easy.

Paula
26-10-23, 04:05 PM
I do love Portait/Landscape Artist of the year :)

Paula
02-11-23, 07:43 AM
Just checking in! How are you all today?

OldMike
02-11-23, 08:35 AM
Peachy (nod)

Paula
08-11-23, 11:35 AM
I feel I’ve neglected you all over the past week or so. Sorrrrrry!

How is everyone doing? Me, I’m shattered after being out for a meal twice for Si’s birthday so assignment planning is out of the window…..

Strugglingmum
08-11-23, 01:37 PM
You take it easy today!!

Paula
08-11-23, 06:18 PM
No choice, I kept falling asleep!

SJW180
08-11-23, 11:20 PM
It’s nice of you to check in or us but it sounds like we should be checking in on you. I’m glad you have been getting out for Si’s birthday and also glad you’ve taken time to get some sleep. Nanna naps at our age are a necessity lol.

I’m having a bit of a difficult week. Lots of ups and downs.

OldMike
10-11-23, 01:58 PM
I feel I’ve neglected you all over the past week or so. Sorrrrrry!

How is everyone doing? Me, I’m shattered after being out for a meal twice for Si’s birthday so assignment planning is out of the window…..

Two birthday meals wow pushing the boat out there never mind the assignment planning it'll wait for tomorrow.

As for me assembled my marble roller coaster yep only took about 4 years to get round to it (rofl)

Paula
15-11-23, 07:49 AM
Good morning everybody! How are you all today? I’m off to the hospital today for my regular ophthalmology appointment so a fun morning of tests, test, and scans ahead of me!

SJW180
15-11-23, 08:15 AM
I’m in pain. My neck it hurting and that leads to shoulder pain too so seriously peeing off, grumpy and miserable today.

Jaquaia
15-11-23, 09:00 AM
I have a meeting with my tutor supervisor tomorrow about my dissertation so desperately trying to work out what I want to do!

Paula
15-11-23, 09:16 AM
I have a meeting with my tutor supervisor tomorrow about my dissertation so desperately trying to work out what I want to do!

Good luck!

I’m in pain. My neck it hurting and that leads to shoulder pain too so seriously peeing off, grumpy and miserable today.

Oh no! Are you resting today? With gentle exercises?

OldMike
15-11-23, 05:39 PM
Doing okay despite the rain and wind so a day inside listening to Classicfm (other stations are available) while video gaming.

SJW180
15-11-23, 09:15 PM
I ended up going to Aspie and kinda wish I didn’t. Should’ve stayed in bed. More stressed now than before.

davisharlo
24-11-23, 02:13 PM
Great, just registered here.

Jaquaia
24-11-23, 02:36 PM
Hi and welcome!

Paula
24-11-23, 05:35 PM
Great, just registered here.

Hi and welcome! It would be lovely if you opened a thread to properly introduce yourself, so we can get to know you :)

Paula
28-11-23, 09:02 AM
https://i.ibb.co/hLvRBQ9/IMG-1147.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)
free image post (https://imgbb.com/)

OldMike
20-12-23, 03:21 PM
Yesterday went to the final lunch club of the year it was (close your eyes and ears Paula liquid meal alert) veg soup, cheese and onion pie, chips and peas followed by strawberries and ice cream.

Today went to the Boundary Stone for sausage and mash and who should walk in a neighbour who used to live across the road so we had a bit of a catch up.

Paula
20-12-23, 06:00 PM
Not only soup, but peas too!! Yuck

OldMike
20-12-23, 08:26 PM
Not only soup, but peas too!! Yuck

NOT peas too though the little devils are apt to roll about a lot next you'll be saying you don't like sprouts ^) sprouts are good for ya and I adore Suzi's crochet sprout reminds of a beautiful lady gone too soon ;(

Jaquaia
20-12-23, 09:02 PM
Mine lives on the coffee table now.