PDA

View Full Version : Hello, lovely people <3

Madleyn
18-10-23, 05:39 PM
Hello lovelies, how're you all? hope you're all well :)>

I'm Madleyn, I am 18 years old and I struggle on a daily with my mental health. I have just transtioned into adult-care. I had been in foster care from the age of 7, I first started seeing someone at the age of 9 due to childhood trauma etc. and I am now waiting to be transferred to the CMHT, but could take few months but My old camhs worker has made it clear I need the help now. My mood changes like the wind and it is very scary sometimes.

My hobbies are, helping others, animals, and make/fashion. I am a girly girl, but I do enjoy football too. I am very pleased to be here so thankyou for having me, it is so lovely to meet you all, much love to you all! <3

Madleyn, xx.

Jaquaia
18-10-23, 06:12 PM
Hi and welcome! It sounds like you've been through a lot. Hopefully the transfer comes through quickly as it sounds like you need that support

SJW180
18-10-23, 07:08 PM
Hello and welcome to DWD. I know several people who have had to navigate the move from childhood to adult services and it’s not as smooth for some compared to others depending on the area you are from. I hope your transition is a smooth one.

I’m anything but a girly girl but a huge dog lover and also like football and other sports.

Strugglingmum
18-10-23, 09:26 PM
Hi Madelyn. You are so welcome!!
Hope you get sorted with the CMHT soon.

OldMike
20-10-23, 04:46 PM
Oh to be 18 again but I digress, welcome Madleyn hope you get the support you need ASAP.

Madleyn
27-10-23, 05:44 PM
thankyou, all <3

Jaquaia
27-10-23, 06:27 PM
How are you doing lovely?

Paula
27-10-23, 07:49 PM
Hey, gorgeous, how are you?