PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATULATIONS JAQ AND J (inlove)

Paula
09-09-23, 06:55 AM
Well, it’s finally here - THE wedding of the year! Jaq and her J are marrying today here ‘oop north’.

CONGRATULATIONS both of you from all at DWD on your wedding day, and our warmest hopes for a wonderful marriage to come! (party)(party)

SJW180
09-09-23, 08:28 AM
Something I wrote last night…

I wanted to say a few things before your big day.

I am so glad that you and James found each other again and that together you have found happiness. I know I wasn’t keen on you getting caught up in the drama that was to be his divorce from Cruella but I only wanted to protect you from the difficult times that ensued. Of course you dealt with it all and came out stronger. I should’ve had more faith it you.

Now on the eve of your wedding, I recognise that James may have done this all before but it’s the first time he’ll be marrying the woman he is meant to spend the rest of his life with. The two of you were made for each other and I couldn’t be happier for you both.

Finally, I wanted to say how sorry I am. It breaks my heart knowing that I messed things up so badly that it lead to me not being there to celebrate this special day with you. Not having you in my life hurts more than you will ever know and I miss your friendship so much. I will however find a way to celebrate from afar and I wish you a long and happy life together. I’m so proud of the person you have become compared to the one I first met. All of the qualities I knew were inside you have now blossomed thanks to the love of a good man.

All my love and best wishes for the big day.

magie06
09-09-23, 10:10 AM
Biggest congratulations to both of you! Have a wonderful day both of you and a very long and happy life together.

Allalone
09-09-23, 10:57 AM
Congratulations to you both!! Have a fantastic day!!

Strugglingmum
09-09-23, 11:11 AM
Huge congratulations on this special day!

Paula
09-09-23, 03:08 PM
Well, they’re married!! And it was a beautiful service :). I am sooo proud of our Jaq and she looks beautiful (Kiss)

SJW180
09-09-23, 08:22 PM
Of course she looks amazing. j really has landed himself a diamond in Jaq. To be fair she’s got herself a gem of a bloke in him too. Couldn’t be happier for them both.