PDA

View Full Version : Friday fab 5s: Friday 8 September

Paula
07-09-23, 11:05 PM
Welcome to a FANTABULOUS Friday (and yes, I know I’m cheating a bit as it’s still an hour til Friday as I’m posting this, but tomorrow’s busy ;)) as I travel the length of England to finally meet our Jaq face to face! ****so excited**** And, in the time honoured fashion, it is my honour to ask the (second) most important question of the week (behind the ‘Do You Take’ happening tomorrow):

**squeals in anticipation** (I may be just a touch excitable today ;))

WHAT ARE YOUR 5 (more or less) EVENTS OR MOMENTS THAT HAVE SET YOUR HEART AFLUTTER THIS WEEK?

It doesn’t have to be ‘finally meeting the most wonderful person face to face at last’, it could be ‘having a good old chinwag with your bestie’.

Mine to start:

- busy week of pampering
- travelling today with my eldest, and looking forward to spending the weekend with her
- getting all my funded disabled support together ahead of starting my degree in Health and Social Care
- sitting in the garden in the evening after glorious sunshine
- looking forward to the honour of witnessing a wonderful couple commit themselves to each other in what promises to be a joyous day (party)(party)(inlove)(inlove)

(inlove)(inlove) and on that note, on behalf of all the DWD family, Jaq and J, can I send all our love and best wishes to you both for a glorious wedding day and the happiest of lives together (and, sorry J, but I appear to have left my hat at home *coff*).

It’s your turn but please REMEMBER no negatives as they WILL be removed.

SJW180
08-09-23, 10:49 AM
~ Getting out and about on the bike instead of using the bus.
~ Appointments and calls to try and receive the right kind of support.
~ Decaf Mocha’s in the library cafe. Easily the best in town.
~ A long chat with a friend on the phone while “walking her home”.
~ Being back at Aspie and being able to just be me for a few hours and not having to apologise for it.

Strugglingmum
08-09-23, 11:08 AM
- swimming twice this week
- bbq with the family
- got a couple of odd jobs done that had been waiting quite a while.
- catch up with a friend.