PDA

View Full Version : Friday Fab 5s: Friday 1 September 2023

Paula
01-09-23, 08:58 AM
ITS FRIDAY! And a new month - time to put summer holidays, beaches and cocktails while gazing at the Mediterranean sunset (I wish) behind us, and look forward to golden trees, misty mornings and toffee apples. Ermmmm, right, time to get back to the Friday Fab 5s… So, in the time honoured fashion, I ask you THE most important question of the week *cue sparklers and roman candles*

WHAT 5 THINGS (more or less) HAVE BROUGHT FUN, JOY OR JUST SIMPLY A QUIET SMILE TO YOUR HEART?

I’m not necessarily asking if you’ve run away to the circus (though that would be pretty cool), you may just want to mention that you’ve joined your local running club. All joy is important.

Please remember, absolutely NO negatives as these will be removed.

Mine to get you started:

- cuddles with an 8 month old Toy Cockapoo puppy (inlove)
- DIY SOS with Strictly Come Dancing stars (2 of my favourite shows together!)
- lunch with my best friend, who gave me some hard, but important, truths
- making the decision to ban the grey!
- getting my new tattoo, in memory of our Suzi. I absolutely adore it, it’s beautiful!

It’s your turn :)

Jaquaia
01-09-23, 10:39 AM
- pass with Merit on my latest uni module! (party)
- fabulous motorway lesson!
- getting there with the wedding flowers
- 70 napkins all washed and ironed (definitely an achievement as I hate ironing)
- I'M GETTING MARRIED THIS MONTH!!!!!

Paula
01-09-23, 10:46 AM
(party)

Strugglingmum
01-09-23, 11:16 AM
- good talk with my therapist
- family dinner chat
- my new patio being laid

SJW180
01-09-23, 09:14 PM
Firstly I need to say…
Paula - I need puppy pics, and I actually think you look great rocking the grey.
Jaq - really glad you took the plunge with a motorway lesson. It really helps build confidence and I can’t believe your wedding date has come round so quick.
SM - Please tell me your workmen are HOT? Lol

With that sorted it’s taken me a while to come up with 5 but I got there…

~ Enjoying puppy cuddles with Luna and Talia.
~ Arranging a girlie cocktail session with a friend who really needs a night out.
~ Getting out on the bike and taking a ride through the woods.
~ Spending time with a couple of mates in a different location.
~ Making a start on my larger than usual Mandalorian diamond painting. It’s gonna take a while to finish but looking forward to the end result.

Allalone
02-09-23, 08:36 AM
-Cuddles and walks with Ted.
-Another craft session.
-Meeting a friend for a coffee.
-Making breast cancer awareness ribbon key rings.
-Having long chats with both sons, one of whom is going to France with work for over 5 weeks!