PDA

View Full Version : Friday Fab 5s: Friday 14 July

Paula
14-07-23, 08:21 AM
WOOHOOOOOOO ITS FRI-YAY!!! I’m hoping it’s the end of an awesome week for you! And I want to hear about all that awesomeness. To that end, I’d love for you to tell me…..*tries not to squeal in anticipation*

WHAT 5 THINGS (more or less) HAVE BOUGHT WONDER AND/OR JOY TO YOUR WEEK?

You don’t have to have been to Elton’s last ever show, singing along at the top of your voice to the Lion King soundtrack is just as wonderful.

And remember, NO NEGATIVITY as this WILL be removed.

Mine to start:

- after a few tough weeks following surgery, my greyhound, Demi, is finally on the mend
- won an award at work for a display I created
- catchup coffee with a friend
- girlie night and takeaway with my daughters
- mum’s visiting today and staying tonight (party)

SJW180
14-07-23, 03:18 PM
I missed the Fab 5’s last week. I didn’t realise your pup had been poorly Paula. Glad she’s on the mend. Give her some cuddles from me.

~ Couldn’t afford tickets to see Pink so next best thing, saw a Pink Tribute act at the local working men’s club with my sister and some friends.
~ Dog-sitting for a friend. It felt good to help her out ever though she has the naughtiest puppy in the world.
While my mate was on holiday she loaned me her car, Peugeot e208 GT. First time driving a fully electric vehicle and I gotta say, it might have changed this petrol heads view.
~ Fulfilled all my social obligations for a while so gonna just take things one day at a time.
~ Playing with epoxy resin. Not a cheap medium but it is fun.

Strugglingmum
14-07-23, 05:41 PM
- lovely week away with the family
- lots of meals out
- a fantastic speed boat trip yesterday
- home to my own space.