PDA

View Full Version : Friday Fab 5s: Friday 23rd June 2023

Paula
23-06-23, 09:09 AM
Well, it’s Friday (again)! Who knew?? Which means I have the ultimate honour of asking you the most important question of the week! *drum roll please*

What 5 (more or less) things/events/happenstances have brought joy to your hearts this week?

It doesn’t have to involve abseiling down the Eiffel Tower *shudders* or buying your first Porsche - sunbathing in your garden is equally awesome!

REMEMBER no negativity - this WILL be removed.

Mine to get us going:

- really good physio session
- 6 hours on Wednesday with no pain in my back (first time that’s happened in 14 months!)
- successful corn removal for our Demi puppy
- dairy milk chocolate (nom)
- lovely meal with Si and the kids for Father’s Day

Strugglingmum
23-06-23, 11:14 AM
- visit with friends gave me a lift
- my son had a great surprise birthday bbq
- my ankle is less painful and easier to het around on
- my hubby looking after me
- completed 2 crochet orders

Jaquaia
23-06-23, 12:20 PM
- Venkat has got great tickets for J for the 4th day of the Ashes at Headingley!
- seeing J get excited about going. He deserves something good after the year he's had so far.
- invitations are all put together and ready to go! When I've stopped crying over the cost of the stamps, I shall add them to the envelopes!
- I have some truly amazing friends and I feel blessed every single day that they are in my life.
- the best man is loaning us a good luck charm... A set of bright umbrellas that she's loaned to several friends for their weddings and they've not had rain. The only one who has had rain didn't borrow them!

SJW180
23-06-23, 12:44 PM
~ Buying random crap from Temu.
~ Window shopping for cars. It’s a shame I can’t afford anything at the moment but I have a few ideas about what I what.
~ Lots and lots of puppy cuddles with Talia and they have been much needed.
~ Cleared my coffee table of all the junk.
~ Thinking about some different craft ideas I can try.