PDA

View Full Version : Friday Fab 5s! Friday 12 May 2023

Paula
11-05-23, 11:59 PM
It’s Friday, which means it’s time for the FAB 5s! But today is Suzi’s funeral so, we’re going to do something slightly different. So…..

WHAT FIVE THINGS (more or less) RAISED A SMILE, MADE YOU LAUGH OUT LOUD OR, SIMPLY, DID YOU LOVE ABOUT SUZI?

Remember, no negativity or your post WILL be deleted.

(If you can do this without crying, you’re a stronger person than me 🥴, but I’m pretty sure no one will have any trouble posting at least 5.)

Here’s mine:

- how such a sweet, kind person had such a potty mouth - it made me laugh every time! 🤣
- That she absolutely loved colour, the brighter the better, especially her leggings and her hair
- her passion for helping anybody, and her complete selflessness in always going the extra mile, despite facing her own challenges
- Her wisdom - the woman was always right!
- That she loved, trusted and valued me.
- That she wanted me as her friend - which was one of the most special things in my life, and always will be. ❤️

Much love to all of you, especially today. Paula 😘

magie06
12-05-23, 08:44 AM
I love this Paula, such a fitting thing to do.
I absolutely loved her wicked sense of humour. She could raise a giggle out of lots of things!
Even when I didn't believe in myself, she unconditionally had my back. Always here to wave the pom poms.
She loved with her whole heart - always seeing the best in everyone, but failing sometimes to see it in herself.
Her love for her family that radiated from every single bone in her body. She was a real mamma bear when it came to her family.
The fact that she considered every one here as part of her family, was so evident in every answer she gave to everyone.
That Suzi was able to read and answer every single thread, every pm and still be there to reply to text messages and phone calls.
There will never be another Suzi.
Whoever made Suzi, you broke the mold.
May her kind and generous soul rest in peace.

SJW180
12-05-23, 09:26 AM
Oh my could go on forever here. So many amazing memories.

~ Fish Finger curry story. Still makes me laugh thinking about it.
~ Hours on the phone, just listening to her voice made everything better.
~ Her selflessness. Didn’t matter what she had going on she always had time for others.
~ She changed my life. Not only changed it but saved it more than once.
~ Without her I’d never have met you all. DWD introduced me to some very special and important people to me.
~ Moiya the hat wearing dog and all the other rescue dogs she let into her home.
~ The daisy car. So many stickers.
~ RENT and her love of musicals.
~ Hat wearing people and Oreo’s.
~ Her incredible stubbornness. Probably part of the reason we clashed sometimes. Neither of willing to backdown when we believed we were right. Most of the time it was her who was right. She even has a certificate to prove it.

Jaquaia
12-05-23, 10:11 AM
- her fierce pride in her family always made me smile.
- her kindness and compassion
- her unending support for everyone she came across
- her unwavering belief in me
- her fake shock over me getting married always made me laugh
- that she created something that has helped so many people. She saved so many lives when she created this place, she saved mine.
- her love of sprouts (I really don't get that!). I still have the crochet sprout she made me and it makes me smile and think of her

Paula
12-05-23, 10:25 AM
My sprout is right next to me now! (giggle)

magie06
12-05-23, 10:50 AM
My sprout is here with me too. I got Gerry to look for it for me.

Strugglingmum
12-05-23, 10:57 AM
- I've never met anyone so truly non judgemental.
- the depth of Suzi's love and compassion
- always at the end of the phone for me
- her absolute joy despite circumstances
- her ability to kick me up the ass so gently

SJW180
12-05-23, 12:15 PM
I saw a cyclist earlier, not using the cycling line but on the pavement. I could almost hear Suzi cursing them lol