PDA

View Full Version : Fab 5s: Friday 28 April 2023

Paula
28-04-23, 10:28 AM
Friday is with us yet again! So, I’m channelling Suzi by asking you probably the most important question you’ll be asked today *cue drum rolls, pom poms and fireworks*

WHAT 5 THINGS (more or less) HAVE BEEN POSITIVE OR MADE YOU SMILE THIS WEEK??

It could be “I became a cast member of Wicked in the West End” or it could be “I sang loudly along with the radio” or even “posted in the Fab 5s” but remember NO NEGATIVITY as it will be deleted!

Now, this week we have a slight variation on the theme as each team member has contributed to the DWD office’s Fab 5s:

- Suzi nagged me a lot to learn how to ask for help (slightly hypocritical of her but hey ho :P). This week, I managed to do that - and was surprised to learn that people were happy to give it. Paula

- It's been a hard week, but Suzi always encouraged us to look for the light in the dark. My fab thing is I did my first Satnav drive on completely new and busy roads with no flapping, no major mistakes and minimal anxiety. I even managed 3 successful bay parks in a row! It makes me think that I can pass my driving test. Jaq

- Getting some seeds planted ready for the greenhouse. SM

- Buying new shoes! A big treat to buy something just for me. Magie

- I am so grateful for the DWD teams, both on Facebook and the forum, who have bent over backwards to support me over the past 8 days, I could not have done it without you. You’re all unbelievably awesome! Paula

Right, your turn!

SJW180
28-04-23, 11:52 AM
~ Ventured out to play walking rounders today. Something new and it’s been a long while since I felt physically well enough to do any proper exercise.
~ Reached out to try and mend a rift from many years ago. I was turned down but at least I can say that I tried.
~ 7 game’s undefeated so far in ladies darts league this season.
~ I didn’t go completely off the rails when I felt overwhelmed during the week.
~ Reading all the lovely comments about Suzi. Still can’t quite believe she’s gone.