PDA

View Full Version : In the T.A.R.D.I.S

Stella180
15-11-21, 11:06 PM
I’ve just seen a video of some random geek on YouTube talking about the next Doctor and who he would like to see in the role. I think the majority of the shows fans would like to see Michael Sheen take on the role but this guy threw another name out there. Tom Ellis. He has said previously that he would be interested but it wouldn’t happen due to his role in Lucifer, but now the Netflix show is done could he be back in the running? Do you think he would fit the iconic role? Who else would you like to see steering the TARDIS through time and space?

Suzi
15-11-21, 11:31 PM
I'm a huge fan!
I'd love to see Jo Martin (Currently appearing as a past Doctor in this series)

Gillian Anderson would be awesome

I know Richard Ayoade has been suggested, but although I like him, I don't think he actually acts - he just plays the same caricature, so not on my list!

Kris Marshall could be hilarious!

Stella180
16-11-21, 12:03 AM
Richard Ayoade is basically a real life Dr Who lol

Gillian Anderson? Hmmmm you’re only throwing her into the mix cos she’s eye candy for you.

Kris Marshall is an interesting call.

Jo Martin…We’ve done the female Dr now and we definitely should go for a POC at some point as the main doctor rather than the token gesture. Maybe a series or two linking the timelines? Not sure how else you could bring her to the fore but that’s interesting possibility.

Paula
16-11-21, 09:06 AM
Tom Ellis? Nooooooo I make it a point not to fancy the Doctor!!

Suzi
16-11-21, 10:35 AM
I'm not convinced about Tom Ellis either...

Idris Elba I know has been suggested, and I think he's amazing, but not sure he'd be right....

I also heard that Rupert Grint, Tom Felton, Jason Issacs, or Matthew Lewis have been suggested.

I just want to see the years The Doctor was with River ;)