PDA

View Full Version : You Tube channels

Stella180
05-05-21, 05:04 PM
I never thought I would ever say this, and I blame Covid lockdown for this, but I've gotten hooked on a couple of YouTubers. The irony is I'm absolutely NOT into hair and makeup but these "personalities" I find fascinating.

The first is Brad Mondo. He is a New York hair stylist who reacts to home styling videos that dumb people post online and it's hilarious (f you've never heard of Gorilla Glue Girl, you have to look that dumbass up lol) The guy is soooo camp, and normally that kinda thing annoys the hell out of me but he is pleasing on the eye and he is very expressive and makes me laugh.

The secord is Bailey Sarian. She is a very talented make up artist who does a Murder Mystery and Make Up Monday, where she simply does her make up while telling true crime stories. Obviously I'm only there for the true crime element of it but I have to admit she could turn any ugly duckling into a swan.

Oh and not exactly the same thing but there are a ton of Sherlock Holmes audiobooks on youtube read by Benedict "pengwing" Cumberbatch which I love falling to sleep to.

So which kind of You Tube video's are you watching and what do you reccomend?

Suzi
05-05-21, 06:20 PM
Hazel and Fern have seen lots of Brad.....

Stella180
05-05-21, 08:56 PM
Brad is cool. His reactions make me laugh.

Suzi
05-05-21, 10:29 PM
Hazel says watch game or movie theory and there is a dude who is reviewing barbie movies which is hilarious (apparently)

Stella180
05-05-21, 11:35 PM
Oh yeah that reminds me of the guy who reviews all the dodgy b movies. Can’t remember his name

Stella180
06-05-21, 12:08 AM
What bad movies attack! That’s the fella. He's a Brummie dude who’s language is a bit course to say the least and he reviews seriously dodgy movies, the kind you pick up in petrol stations for £1. The Jurassic Games review is amusing. “It’s like Jurassic Park meets Hunger Games” lol