PDA

View Full Version : Hullo!

Andrew_L
08-03-21, 01:04 PM
Hullo, I'm Andrew. I used to be on the forum a long time ago with a different account, but after losing the password, and indeed the email address, I thought it was better to start over!

I live in London with my lovely wife and my cat. We both work very hard, in a world that doesn't seem to care very much, and we frequently deal with feelings of burnout and depression - exacerbated this year by the passing away of close family members (and, you know, that whole slow-burning apocalypse vibe from the pandemic). I'm a fairly creative chap, and do my best to channel the old inner turmoil into silly books and things, but recently I've run into an extended bout of creative block - which I'm pretty sure is a symptom of my depression.

So yeah, hi! :)

Suzi
08-03-21, 01:17 PM
Hey you and welcome back. I was about to put a note up about your audiobook as I thought it might help those who like listening to them rather than reading them...

Andrew_L
08-03-21, 01:25 PM
Yay! If anyone is keen on the audiobooks, I do have a few one-shot download codes to give out. I'm just not sure how best to administer that without impinging on people's privacy with PMs and things.

Suzi
08-03-21, 01:30 PM
That's cool, I've posted in our book club section ;)

Paula
08-03-21, 01:34 PM
Hi and welcome back!

Andrew_L
08-03-21, 01:44 PM
Hi Paula!