PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Risueño
21-01-21, 01:56 AM
Hello! I discovered this forum because I have had depression since I was little and I was looking for forums in Spanish, I did not find any, so I decided to search in English and here I am, I am not good with English but I try to understand and writting , I am a girl from Mexico I am here to help those who need it and also to get help.

A greeting! and I hope everyone is okay.

Jaquaia
21-01-21, 08:45 AM
Hi and welcome! Your english is very good!

Suzi
21-01-21, 10:26 AM
Hi and welcome to DWD. As Jaq has said, your English is really good! If anyone writes anything you don't understand, just ask, we're happy to explain it in a different way. We've had a few people from all over the world, but never Mexico before! :)

Do you have people around you who help to support you? Are you able to eat and drink sensibly and get some exercise?

Paula
21-01-21, 10:46 AM
Hi and welcome! It’s lovely to meet you :)

OldMike
21-01-21, 10:59 AM
Hi Risueño welcome to DWD your English is very good :)

Mira
21-01-21, 03:18 PM
Hello, it is so nice to meet you. There are members here from all over and all are welcome. Sorry to hear that you are struggling. But you are more then welcome here.

Strugglingmum
21-01-21, 04:03 PM
Hi and welcome. Your English is much better than my Spanish.
Its lovely to have you here.

Flo
23-01-21, 07:00 AM
Welcome to the forum(hi)

Risueño
23-01-21, 06:42 PM
Oh do you think? thank you so much! :)

Hi and welcome! Your english is very good!

Oh, you think so?, thank you very much :)

Hi and welcome to DWD. As Jaq has said, your English is really good! If anyone writes anything you don't understand, just ask, we're happy to explain it in a different way. We've had a few people from all over the world, but never Mexico before! :)

Do you have people around you who help to support you? Are you able to eat and drink sensibly and get some exercise?

I want to thank you for your patience, English here in Mexico is not used in daily life, but I have tried to learn it on my own, I appreciate your time in wanting to help me. I never imagined that there were no people from Mexico here.
Answering your questions, I usually do some exercise from time to time, but there are days when I feel so bad that I exercise until I'm tired, I can eat by myself, but there are days when I am not hungry at all and I have to force me to eat something. I have a family member who supports me, and I also like to read things about spirituality, I like to read, cook and play video games, I sometimes play with my pets.

Hi and welcome! It’s lovely to meet you :)

Thanks a lot! It is also nice to meet you :) I hope you are well

Hi Risueño welcome to DWD your English is very good :)

Hi! I'm glad you think that, although I have to admit that sometimes I have a hard time understanding it. But I try to learn. (hablar)

Welcome to the forum(hi)

Hello! thank you (Hola)

Hi and welcome. Your English is much better than my Spanish.
Its lovely to have you here.

Well, honestly, there are times when it is difficult for me to understand English, I even need a translator, but with practice I hope one day to speak it better, someone have told me that it is more difficult to learn Spanish because one word means many things, but no problem, if you need help to learn or understand Spanish you can tell me, and I will help you. :) Saludos

Butterfly
23-01-21, 07:26 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum! (panda)
As the others said before, your English is really good! Nice to meet you (panda)

Risueño
23-01-21, 07:28 PM
Hello, it is so nice to meet you. There are members here from all over and all are welcome. Sorry to hear that you are struggling. But you are more then welcome here.

Hello! pleasure, I thank you for your words, I hope I can help people in what I can, within my possibilities, and maybe make friends in the process. :D

Hello and welcome to the forum! (panda)
As the others said before, your English is really good! Nice to meet you (panda)

Hello! :)
For me it is also a pleasure to meet you (fiesta) , I am in the process of learning English, so if I am wrong I am sorry, but in the same way I thank you for thinking that my English is good, thank you for everything.

Suzi
23-01-21, 08:18 PM
It's great that you have support at home. Are you working at the moment? What about therapy or medication?

There is no issue with your English at all! Mi hija aprendo espanol a instituto, intentio aprender pero no tengo hacer en mucho tiempo. (Which should translate roughly as:

My daughter learned Spanish in high school, I tried to learn but I haven't done it in a long time.My daughter learned Spanish in high school, I tried to learn but I haven't done it in a long time.)

MaryMae
23-01-21, 11:23 PM
Me alegre que estes aqui! Yo estoy nueva aqui tambien. Espero que puedas sentir nuestro apoyo y nuestra amistad y amabilidad--en cualquier idioma. :)

(PD: Yo soy de los EEUU, y obviamente mi espanol necesita que mejorar mucho, pero te prometo que voy a intentar, si te lo gustaria)

Bienvenidos!

Mira
24-01-21, 02:47 AM
I would have to go to google translate to make something out of that :)

And I speak 3 languages haha. Its sad that you found this place because you are struggling with your mental health. But its good that you found this place since you are struggling. If this makes sense. This is one of the most friendly and welcoming places I have ever been and you are more then welcome here.

Suzi
24-01-21, 12:20 PM
Me alegre que estes aqui! Yo estoy nueva aqui tambien. Espero que puedas sentir nuestro apoyo y nuestra amistad y amabilidad--en cualquier idioma. :)

(PD: Yo soy de los EEUU, y obviamente mi espanol necesita que mejorar mucho, pero te prometo que voy a intentar, si te lo gustaria)

Bienvenidos!

I google translated :
I'm glad you're here! I am new here too. I hope you can feel our support and our friendship and kindness - in any language.
(PS: I'm from the US, and obviously my Spanish needs to improve a lot, but I promise I'll try, if you'd like)

Welcome!

Admin note: Although I love being supportive and welcoming to all, please can messages be in English - by all means use another language for the odd word or phrase, but for safety reasons you need to converse in English.

MaryMae
24-01-21, 05:26 PM
Thank you, Suzi. I totally understand and will limit my responses to English from now on. I appreciate your bearing with me as I learn my way around this new and wonderful community.

p.s. To Admins: Is it acceptable to reply in both Spanish and English (i.e., translation included in the body of the text) or should there be no Spanish at all (other than the odd word or phrase, as specified)?

Suzi
24-01-21, 06:29 PM
That's fine.. It's just so I don't have to translate everything just to keep a check that the messages being posted follow our community rules and aren't spamming or trolling etc if that makes sense? The odd comment is OK, but not every post please ;)