PDA

View Full Version : What if?

Mira
07-01-21, 12:17 PM
I have an idea. Here we will post any what if situation and see who has the funniest and most out of the box idea. I will go first and after that the winner May post a new what if.

If people want to vote we can do it by putting a thanks under the best one or we can do it by sending me a pm with the vote if we want it more anonimus (haha new spelling) . Let me know what you would rather do.

Mira
07-01-21, 12:18 PM
If you were a Disney character in the Disney universe. With what other character would you have beef and why?

Stella180
07-01-21, 12:26 PM
I would be Grumpy and have to take you the other 6 dwarves so I don’t have to share a bed.

Mira
07-01-21, 12:26 PM
Hello all, my name is Jiminy Cricket. And I love to help all and everyone to make the right choice for everyone. But lately I have been getting in heated arguments with Captain Hook. What a headstrong character is he. All day long I am avoiding his Hook as he tries to hit me.

Suzi
07-01-21, 12:35 PM
That's a really tough question, although I'm probably seriously over thinking it! :)

OO I'd have to be The Mandalorian ("This is the way" Hooray for Disney now taking over Star Wars) and finally silence Jar Jar Binks to start with....