PDA

View Full Version : Just joined

Gary D.
14-11-20, 08:00 PM
My name is Gary and I live in the USA. I have dealt with depression and take meds for it. Going through some things right now and found this forum. I hope to provide support and receive. Support. It is always good to reach out

Stella180
14-11-20, 08:01 PM
Hey Gary, welcome to the forum dude. Take a look around and jump in whenever you feel free.

Mira
14-11-20, 08:03 PM
Nice to meet you Gary. This is a friendly community where we try to be as supportive and helpful as we can be. Although there are no professionals here. People that have many the same issues are here though.
Have a look around and feel free to join in on any thread you might like to.

Angie
14-11-20, 08:32 PM
Hi and welcome Gary, you will always receive support here.

Paula
14-11-20, 08:39 PM
Hi Gary and welcome. Sorry to hear things are tough right now but you’ve found the place to be for support and friendship :)

Jaquaia
14-11-20, 08:39 PM
Hi and welcome!

Suzi
14-11-20, 08:42 PM
Hi Gary, welcome to DWD. We have had quite a few members from your side of the pond over the years! You are always welcome here. Jump on in wherever you feel comfortable. Do you have a support network around you? Are you eating and drinking properly? Getting any exercise? Sorry, I know that's a list of questions, but it's easier to ask stuff at the beginning so you have things to help you to talk in the beginning...

Strugglingmum
14-11-20, 10:04 PM
Hi Gary. Welcome to dwd. Lots of support here. What sort of things do you like to do to relax?

OldMike
15-11-20, 09:38 AM
Hi Gary welcome to DWD :)