PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm new *SU triggers*

Kelly
22-07-20, 10:28 PM
Hi I'm kelly. I did post something earlier but I think I actually might have hijacked someone else's post, I'm really no good at these things so I don't know what I'm doing. Well I'm on here because I was told about this site while in hospital last week after taking an overdose and I'm really struggling to get my life and my head in order.

Paula
22-07-20, 10:34 PM
Hi Kelly, you did absolutely the right thing as that other thread is for anyone and everyone to introduce themselves. Hunni, I’ve added a trigger warning to this thread - it’s nothing to worry about, it just ensures that other members are aware you’ve mentioned a topic that they might find difficult.

I’m so sorry, lovely, that you’re feeling so poorly right now. Are you on any medication? What support do you have from family, friends and medical professionals? Do you still feel suicidal?

Strugglingmum
22-07-20, 11:41 PM
Hi Kelly. This is a safe and friendly place with people who understand completely where you are at (most of us have been there). Im sorry you are having such a tough time at the moment but I'm glad you are here.

scilover
23-07-20, 03:10 AM
Hi Kelly, I'm sorry you're having a rough time right now. Just know that you're not alone here. I'm glad you discovered this forum. How are you feeling right now?

Suzi
23-07-20, 09:13 AM
Hi Kelly, lovely to meet you.
Do you want to talk about why you took the overdose?