PDA

View Full Version : New here and looking for somewhere to talk

darkgirl15
25-09-19, 06:08 PM
Hi all, not to good with forums so bare with.
In all honesty im wanting somewhere i can talk where people understand. im with doctors and professionals but if i hear someone say it will be alright one more time i think i will scream.

So a bit about me. I have acute depression and anxiety and on medication for this. I am at a very low point at the moment and have been for a while. Over the last 5 weeks I have been with the Crisis team and now with secondary service also known as community interventions team. But as much as they are trying to help and being so understanding I feel like Ive been told the same thing over and over. "Dont give up it will get better" :s

Hoping this is the place where I can just let it all out and find people to talk to who are in the same situation as me at the moment.

Thanks
Darkgirl15

Suzi
25-09-19, 06:58 PM
Hi and welcome to DWD.
I'm really glad you've been in touch with your medical team, that's really positive. Have a really good look around and join in where you feel comfortable. Everyone here is really lovely and supportive!

darkgirl15
25-09-19, 07:57 PM
Thank you. :)

Paula
25-09-19, 08:15 PM
Hi and welcome, hunni

darkgirl15
25-09-19, 09:17 PM
hi and thank you :)

Suzi
25-09-19, 10:19 PM
You're very welcome. All you get here is support and no judgement.

EJ
28-09-19, 03:27 PM
Hi dark girl I haven’t had experience of the crisis team or secondary intervention. I have had a lot of treatments over the years including psychotherapy, and hypnotherapy also stays as an in patient if that is any help ?

NewMamaBear
01-10-19, 05:26 AM
Hi. I have been with a crisis team and sectioned for my own safety. I am so sorry that you feel so low. Here to chat any time. I have a 5 month old son. So I'm up at all hours.

A