PDA

View Full Version : life acording to ayesha

ayesha
21-07-19, 02:07 PM
this is my thread

any updates or anything will be posted here

today I got up at 4 A.M (before my carer), so while I waited for her to get up and sort me out (change me, get my brekfast, what ever), I watched some tv.

she got up around 6, changed me,gave me breakfast, and we sat their discussing plans for the day

we wanted (all weekend) to make it to church (we try and go every week), and rachel's like so eesh you up for it?. and I'm like sure, let's do it. I feel pretty good, so...

we got a taxi to church and sat their in the service

but we had to go home: basically I had a seizure, and rachel thought it in our best interest if we leave

so when we got home I came on here to check if anyone had replied (and rachel is doing stuff in the kitchen)

tonight for dinner I'm meant to be having roast lamb, however: I really have no appitite. none

Suzi
21-07-19, 03:13 PM
Do you want comments on this thread, or do you just want to keep it as a diary just for you? Either is fine....

Paula
21-07-19, 05:57 PM
I’m sorry you had to leave church. Although it’s not ideal, could you have your vicar or curate come to do for some bible study?

ayesha
21-07-19, 08:09 PM
quick evening check-in

I just had roast lamb and mint sauce, and now I'm feeling quite relaxed. hoping for a quiet night

ayesha
22-07-19, 10:28 AM
today is going pretty good so far.

yesterday, both me and my carer got a good amount of sleep (in fact my carer was up first)

when she walked in to the room she was very impressed to discover I'd stayed relatively clean, and because of that, getting ready didn't take us long

for breakfast I had a healthy fruit salad (pairs, grapes, peaches and plums), and rachel had some cerial

after breakfast we just talked and listened to what was going on outside (the birds, the traffic, the people walking by) etc

we are having a quiet day today. I need to reserve my energy because tomorrow we are going to an army museum, but I am feeling pretty good and relaxed at the moment and that's the main thing. I litirally have no plans for today so: no need to stress about things not happening

for dinner rachel is cooking me hawaiian chicken (it's a recipie I found and liked), so I have it more often now

Paula
22-07-19, 10:31 AM
Does Rachel live with you 24/7? It sounds like she makes sure you try to get out and about as much as possible :)

magie06
22-07-19, 02:45 PM
That sounds like a lovely way to spend the morning. When I grew up, we had trees all around our house, so we would have lots of birds. Now, I'm in an estate and we don't have as many. I do miss their morning chorus.

ayesha
22-07-19, 04:03 PM
feeling annoyed this afternoon.

I have just been informed that I'm not going to the museum tomorrow (don't worry, everything with me is fine)

it's closed for refurbishment so can't go

Suzi
22-07-19, 04:32 PM
Sorry you aren't going tomorrow - could you go somewhere else?

magie06
22-07-19, 06:56 PM
I was wondering the very same thing.

ayesha
23-07-19, 07:21 AM
yesterday rachel made things up to me.

because we couldn't go to the museum today, she took me to KFC last night

it was nice. I had a 10 peace bucket with fries and a coke an she just had a burger

it was hot in their though. thought I was going to pass out

when we got back home we played hangman and I got 6 out of 6

it was a good night

I had a good sleep and now just about to have breakfast (rachel is going to make me fruit again)

Suzi
23-07-19, 07:47 AM
Glad you had a good night and a good sleep.
Is Rachel with you 24 hours a day? Every day?

magie06
23-07-19, 10:07 AM
Popping in to say hello. Any crafts planned for today?

Paula
23-07-19, 10:09 AM
I’d have thought the museum would be extremely crowded and very hot today, maybe not going was for the best after all. How are you doing?

ayesha
25-07-19, 10:04 PM
today was a really sunny day and so rachel took me to the park.

(we got some drinks to stay hydrated), and basically spent the day at the park, watching the birds, and the butterflies, the bees, even the children with their parents

it was a nice day for it, rachel sat on the bench and I was in my wheelchair. we even saw a couple of people having a picnic (we didn't have one, I prefer cooked meals)

and then I wet myself so we had to go home to change.

A, rachel didn't bring any changes with her, and B, she doesn't like changing me in pubblic areas (mainly because most of the time it's quite embarrassing for me)

so we went home and she changed me, and then in the afternoon we ordered our online shopping, and had dinner

we had sausages for dinner, (from the local chip shop)

they were good

Suzi
26-07-19, 09:39 AM
Doesn't Rachel normally take changes for you? Wasn't there anywhere discret she ould have taken you to change? - Just thinking for future really....

ayesha
26-07-19, 10:15 AM
I am just fresh out the shower

rachel did my hair and everything

we've also had breakfast (fruit again), however: not much as their isn't much left until the shopping arives

feel quite achy (because the shower takes a lot out of me)

we are waiting for the shopping to come. we are both glad it is cooler today

Paula
26-07-19, 04:04 PM
Hunni, Suzi asked a few days ago if you wanted us to comment and ask questions on this thread? If you don’t, that’s fine but I’m aware I keep posting and I’m not sure if you want that. So, do you?

ayesha
29-07-19, 12:23 PM
following post might contain a trigger (but I'll make some space before it)

all in all I had a really bad weekend, mostly watching tv and listening to music- really nothing exciting

in terms of my care needs: that all was pretty good and rachel got lots of time to herself over the weekend (some changes and 2 small seizures saturday) os all she had to cope with.
I slept both nights and didn't keep her up

what I wanted to post about was the death of pastor john, we got a call on sunday to say that the pastor who has ben doing church for 15 years passed away over the weekend

he was a really nice man, met him a lot of times and his wife is devistated too

this week we might invite her over to sit with us if she wants

Paula
29-07-19, 12:41 PM
I’m so sorry for your loss (I hope you don’t mind me posting) (panda)

OldMike
29-07-19, 02:26 PM
(bear) (panda)

Suzi
29-07-19, 05:17 PM
ADMIN NOTE: Aeysha? Can you answer if you want comments or not please?

​I'm sorry for your loss.

ayesha
01-08-19, 08:24 PM
today was a bad pain day, and it was not fun at all

the morning was okay- me and rachel had our fruit, we played a few games, but then the pain got too much and when rachel wheeled me back to my room, I just about had enough energy to do my alexa quiz, but then asked her to settle me in bed because I just had no energy to do nothing else but lie their. litirally the only reason I called her in through outg the day was to change me (which had to be done a total of 5 times today)

I only managed a little bit of dinner (some hamburger), now I'm just checking emails

hope everyone had a better day x

Suzi
02-08-19, 10:50 AM
ADMIN NOTE: Aeysha? Can you answer if you want comments or not please?

PLEASE can you answer this?

ayesha
04-08-19, 01:40 PM
for the first time in a few days I actually have a healthy apetite (I'm really hoping that when rachel cooks the chicken later, she'll give me lots!). I am excited about this, because I actually want to eat and I don't need rachel to force me. I just hope it's worth it

I am doing quite well physically: I am having minimal pain today, plus I only have needed to be changed twice so far today (once when I got up and once at lunch time)

mentally: I'm feeling a bit blah and what's the point, but I think that's down to the fact that nothing's really going on in terms of activities and the last few days have been pretty much the same

Suzi
04-08-19, 01:56 PM

Aeysha, I'm finding this really frustrating. I have asked on multiple occasions whether you want comments or not? It's a simple question for you to answer. You are obviously able to write posts with complex structures to them so I am very sure you are able to write a yes or no response.

ayesha
05-08-19, 11:24 AM

hello suzy

I would rather not have comments because i am using this thread kind of like a journal

if you would like to comment about something i have said though you or anyone, you are welcome to say on this thread or private message me (I am probably more likely to read the private messages.)

sorry for not replying sooner. I have messaged you privately

Suzi
05-08-19, 11:33 AM
Thank you. All understood.

ayesha
05-08-19, 11:52 AM
yesterday's appetite was well placed.

I ended up having roast chicken with 8 (yes 8,) yorkshire puddings

after dinner I still felt good and awake, so me and rachel played the chase board game and watched summer social (summer social was a bit annoying, but it was still fun)

I went to bed around 11 in the end, but slept through until about 6 45. I was actually up before rachel so just sat and waited for her

when she came in she helped me get ready and got my breakfast (fruit for breakfast today). after she took me back to my room so I could do my quiz on alexa (which is turning in to my daily highlight, honestly I love doing that)

nothing else is planned for the day. I have just been changed (second time today), and I'll probably listen to music or something now. I honestly don't know what I feel like doing

OldMike
05-08-19, 03:13 PM
No problem Aeysha I'll regard this as a diary thread and only reply if you ask a specific question.

Take care.

ayesha
06-08-19, 12:32 PM
yesterday was the second day I ate well (I had sausages). me and rachel sat in the room with the windows open (I don't think I've mentioned I like listening to the birds while I'm eating)

didn't do much yesterday evening actually. pain got quite bad so I ended up asking rachel to put me on a tv show and transfe me to bed (I watched the worst witch, I felt like something short and sweet)

it was a good episode, after I tried to settle- but I couldn't. first it was too hot so rachel turned my fan on, then I was in pain so she tried to re posission me, and then I needed changing- so it was out of bed, back in the chair and wheeled to the bathroom!.

it was a long night, and I didn't get to sleep until gone 11. I was hoping to be asleep by 9 or something
I slept through though until like 7 A.M, rachel changed me, got me ready and we had our fruit for breakfast

I had fruit again which was nice, and did my alexa quiz

also rachel wheeled me up the shop today so we could get some more drinks for my cupboard. it was really nice to be out, and it was quite breezy

nothing else planned, right now I have music on while she is in the kitchen.

pizza is on the dinner menu