PDA

View Full Version : Long winded but with one question

Noidea
20-06-19, 10:22 PM
Hi,

I have never done social media, forums or anything along those lines so I apologies in advance.
I suppose I will find out soon if I hit send on this message or in the more likely event type out a load of stuff and then decide not to send it. IÂ’m thinking about a 20% chance of sending it at the moment. But if I donÂ’t, then atleast I havenÂ’t used any precious minutes of your life up if you happened to read my post)
Why am I thinking of posting, well desperately searching for some form of peace, any peace, just a few seconds or normality would do, not that there really is such a thing.

Im sorry however ridiculous this is all coming across, I can only communicate as a self defence mechanism by trying to add in some self derogatory humour.

I do actually have a purpose being here with one question, which is, is there really peace and light at the end of the tunnel, I mean really? Not just the odd good day once in a blue moon.

I wonÂ’t bore you with my words or a history of me anymore than I have already typed. So whatever happens to me in my life, and with the one fleeting bit of emotion still attached to my sole I do truly hope that everyone here on this forum or anywhere else in the world suffering from mental health problems does find some happiness. ItÂ’s hell isnt it.
Thanks and all the best (IÂ’ll now decide if IÂ’ll send this, 5% battery left on my phone may make the decision before I do)

Jaquaia
20-06-19, 10:24 PM
Hi and welcome. Yes. There is light at the end of the tunnel. It may not be the idyll people expect, but it's more than the odd good day every blue moon if you have the right support in place

Suzi
20-06-19, 10:37 PM
Hi and welcome! You haven't bored me and you definitely don't need to apologise for posting at all! You are very welcome to be here and to post as much as you want!
I have to agree with Jaq - I don't think that anyone ever has the truly idyllic fairy tale happy all the time, but yes I've seen my husband go from complete breakdown to being able to have a laugh, enjoy spending time with me and the kids and actually be positive and happy...

Paula
20-06-19, 10:57 PM
Hi and welcome (hi). In answer to your question, there is always a way through to a better life. Sometimes we have to adjust our expectations a little but actually I find that the simpler things are more enjoyable to me now because I’ve had to struggle to get myself to this point. I know what life could have been so am very grateful for what I have. That’s where I find my peace.

I hope to get to know you better (and, for the record, I had never got involved in forums or social media groups or anything like that before I joined here - now I’m part of the admin team. We never know where life is going to take us ;))