PDA

View Full Version : Help I'm Feeling Suicidal *SU triggers*

Thasc
16-04-19, 02:27 PM
I don't know what to do;(

Suzi
16-04-19, 02:33 PM
Hi and welcome to DWD.

**If you feel that you genuinely are at risk of hurting yourself or taking your own life please, please, please call an ambulance and get emergency medical help.**

If you don't feel that you need emergency help, please do make sure that you get an appointment with your Dr and tell them how you are feeling. You could write out bullet points and take a friend/loved one with you to help you to talk things through.

Paula
16-04-19, 02:34 PM
Hi Thasc, and welcome. I’ve added a trigger warning to your thread. It’s nothing to worry about and is our standard policy just so that other members who might struggle with what’s discussed can avoid the thread.

Hunni, have you seen your doctor? Are you on any medication? If you’re concerned you might hurt yourself, can you get yourself to your local accident & emergency department? Have you tried calling Samaritans on 116 123?

What’s brought this on? Can you talk about it? Do you have any support around you?

Sorry about all the questions ....

Mira
16-04-19, 02:35 PM
Hello Thasc, The people before me gave great tips. So I am just here to say hi and wish you well.

Thasc
16-04-19, 02:46 PM
I don't have any support I'm at work I don't know what to do

Suzi
16-04-19, 03:27 PM
OK, can you tell me where abouts you are? Can you get emergency medical treatment? How old are you?