PDA

View Full Version : Hello

lostandalone1
29-10-18, 08:05 PM
I was a member before but for some reason my account was deleted. Not sure why.

I still feel very alone and have done this entire time I have spent months to try get my account back

It never worked so I made a new one

Just wanted to say hello to everyone again

Jaquaia
29-10-18, 08:15 PM
Welcome back! Apologies for that, it was because of the GDPR regulations that came in. Suzi sent all members an email about it but you can't have seen it. Sorry to hear you're still struggling.

Paula
29-10-18, 08:20 PM
Hi, welcome back! What support do you have around you?

lostandalone1
29-10-18, 08:28 PM
Thank you for letting me know.

I have none apart from having some counselling, but I never feel it is enough. Family find it funny and I do not have any friends. So really I feel I have 0 support.

Suzi
29-10-18, 10:15 PM
I'm sorry you had those issues - you didn't try the "contact us" page or send an email to the admin@ address? I always pick those up....

Why do your family find it funny?

lostandalone1
30-10-18, 06:30 PM
No I did not admittedly
An d because they don/t believe you can have depression unless you are over like 35 and have something like a mortgage something that is hugely going wrong so they find it hilarious but don't see the abuse they give is the reason I have depression and the situations they've put me in and how they acted towards me when I was raised has given me depression

Paula
30-10-18, 07:02 PM
I’m sorry, lovely - have you showed them the Time to Change website (https://www.time-to-change.org.uk)? It’s a great place to start having a sensible conversation about mental health

Suzi
30-10-18, 09:54 PM
Paula's right, there are great resources out there which might help.