PDA

View Full Version : hi I am new

girlwithbpd
17-02-18, 09:05 PM
Hi I am new
how many people are using this forum?
it is my first time registering in a forum
I dont know what should I tell about myself, but if anyone needs help then let me know,
cheers

Niffler
17-02-18, 09:13 PM
I have also just joined. I have a boyfriend who suffers with depression and have just submitted my first post looking for advice. Nice to meet you :)

S deleted
17-02-18, 09:23 PM
Welcome to DWD.

Niffler
17-02-18, 09:28 PM
Does anyone know how long it takes for a post to be approved? I submitted one over an hour ago and it still hasn't gone on that's all? Thanks in advance :)

S deleted
17-02-18, 09:40 PM
As soon as admin are able to look at it.

Paula
17-02-18, 10:17 PM
Does anyone know how long it takes for a post to be approved? I submitted one over an hour ago and it still hasn't gone on that's all? Thanks in advance :)

You have started 6 new duplicate threads. I’ve now approved one and deleted the others. Please ensure you don’t duplicate again

Suzi
17-02-18, 10:18 PM
Hi there! Welcome to DWD. I'll have a look for your post which hasn't been approved, most don't need manual approval so it just goes through ;)

Lol, cross posted with Paula ;)

Paula
17-02-18, 10:23 PM
Hi I am new
how many people are using this forum?
it is my first time registering in a forum
I dont know what should I tell about myself, but if anyone needs help then let me know,
cheers

Hi and welcome to DWD. You tell us how much or how little you need/want. Perhaps it’ll help if I ask some questions?

Why have you come to us? Are you on any medication? When did you last see your doctor? What do you love to do?

TiffanyyO
19-02-18, 03:23 PM
(hi) hey and welcome