PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play games here?

Ratherblue2
07-08-17, 02:53 PM
I play games to try and distract myself from being depress,Since young I have been a gamer even though I think gaming for me is a kind of vice.Anyway do you limit yourself while gaming?

I think 2-3 hours per day for a person with work should be just enough.

S deleted
07-08-17, 03:00 PM
I occasionally play but not really a gamer.

Mira
07-08-17, 05:47 PM
I think you are right. But I play mote then that I think. I used to play a lot on the play station. And now more on a pc.

I have my periods where I dont play. But lately its way more then a few hours a day. It helps me escape my bad thoughts about myself.

Ratherblue2
07-08-17, 06:02 PM
I think you are right. But I play mote then that I think. I used to play a lot on the play station. And now more on a pc.

I have my periods where I dont play. But lately its way more then a few hours a day. It helps me escape my bad thoughts about myself.

Haha,that's great now I can't sleep,will go to my PlayStation
��

Mira
07-08-17, 07:24 PM
If you play those 2 to 3 hours then you will be in bed and asleep at a good time.

Suzi
07-08-17, 10:00 PM
My husband and son are big gamers ;)

OldMike
08-08-17, 11:05 AM
I like playing Zelda games on Nintendo WiiU and 3DS.

Ratherblue2
08-08-17, 02:21 PM
Legend of zelda?I been browsing forum for a while and it seems lots of people like this.Wondering if it's new game...

Suzi
08-08-17, 04:40 PM
It's an old game! :)

Jarre
08-08-17, 05:54 PM
I am a gamer and do play Final fantasy XIV online when i get the chance, for me its a destress from a long days work and able to loose myself in it as I live on my own and as its an MMO and I know the people I play with its a osrt of social thing as well with us all on discord.

Ratherblue2
08-08-17, 11:45 PM
thats great,may i know how old are you?

i am like 27 this year and been gaming since young,when i play fighting game,i get tense,hence i try not to play.

Amaya
10-08-17, 12:56 PM
Then it is good to play more relaxed games. I love league of legends, but it tends to make me really hyper. World of Warcraft is way more chilled out and a game you can play alone or with others. I like playing loads of games, strategy is my favorite. I am also on a Go server but I haven't played in a while. It is a board game, but not many people in the west play it so I go online to find other players. If anyone here plays Go do send me a private message :)

purplefan
11-08-17, 08:43 PM
Wouldn't mind a game of doctors and nurses but i cant get a game started and when i do i always end up as the receptionist. ;(

Suzi
12-08-17, 11:24 AM
lol PF

ophelia
22-11-17, 11:23 AM
in my time, I think I must have played a little bit of everything

everything from sonnic to final fantasy, pimble to WWE.

I still play a few games online, and I still own an X-BOX 360, so play on that too

trouble is I find the games so addictive and can just let the hours tick by while I just sit their playing.
I remember back in the days when runescape was a thing, i'd give all my money to that- which wasn't helping me