PDA

View Full Version : New website for finding therapists- painlessly

seb
26-07-17, 03:59 PM
Hi everyone,

Suzi has kindly agreed to let me share news of my service, TimeWith. Having had pretty bad experiences searching for a therapist, and having had a number of duds, a few of us decided to start a service which simplifies the process and improves the chance of finding someone you will connect with.

We have just launched and are looking to spread the word, as well as get feedback from users.

If youÂ’re currently looking for a therapist, or just interested in what we are trying to do, visit us a timewith.co.uk. Get matched, and reach out to therapists if they seem right. Feel free to post feedback (both good and bad) here.

Thanks ;),

Seb

Link here: !http://timewith.co.uk

Suzi
26-07-17, 09:19 PM
I really hope that this helps someone. It's worth pointing out that Seb has said that all

therapists will have to be registered with a professional association. For counsellors and psychotherapists this is the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) or the National Counselling Society (NCS). All are regulated by the Professional Standards Agency. For psychologists, we also expect them to be registered with the British Psychological Society (BPS).

In terms of vetting we will be cross-referencing their names and registration numbers with the various associations.

Just in case you were concerned at all...