PDA

View Full Version : Crafts?

libbymayecu
23-07-17, 12:08 PM
Hey, hope everybody is good!!

Would love you know what people do, crafty!
I do cross-stitch, crochet, clay modeling, and on the occasion help my partner build big suits for conventions (rofl)

When im having a bad day, doing cross-stitch really takes my mind off things, and i love showing people my finished pieces :)

Hope everybody has a good day!

Suzi
23-07-17, 12:20 PM
I've moved your thread to the creative area so it fits better. We've got many crafty people!

Angie
23-07-17, 12:32 PM
There are a lot of people here who do crafts, I make jewellery, I can also make soap and bathbombs etc aswell and have digital art programmes aswell

Paula
23-07-17, 01:35 PM
Angie's bath stuff is gorgeous ;)

I cross stitch - I've recently had to learn to do it one handed as I've got a problem with my hand. At one point I thought I'd never be able to cross stitch again and was devestated - cross stitch has got me through so much :)

Angie
23-07-17, 05:30 PM
Awww thank you Paula xx and I cant cross stitch, as much as can get a needle out to make my jewellery which I constantly have to put down to get away from the needles, but love your cross stitch Paula its gorgeous and am glad you found a way to keep doing it x

Pen
23-07-17, 07:41 PM
I find cross stitch very relaxing. I also do zentangle drawing which I make into cards and I also paint, draw and make pottery sculptures, but that is work as I am a professional artist. (rofl) (Its taken 30 years till I can say that!)

libbymayecu
23-07-17, 08:21 PM
I do digital art on the odd occasion as well! Im still trying to get the hang of it, like using the tablet, but i love it :)

Angie
23-07-17, 08:42 PM
I use daz studio, Bryce, hexagon, poser, and vue xstream to do my digital art am always learning

scilover
30-07-20, 06:35 AM
I just drawing sketching and doodling

Paula
30-07-20, 10:26 AM
Would you show us some?

Stella180
30-07-20, 11:24 AM
Just realised I never responded to this thread from back in the day.

I do various crafty stuff, but mostly card making, 5d art, and I play around doing paracord accessories which I’ve been selling for charity.