PDA

View Full Version : June Sarpong's brother *triggers*

rose
07-01-16, 09:22 PM
*Suicide Triggers*

Interview with June Sarpong about the death of her brother last year.

http://www.itv.com/news/2016-01-07/june-sarpong-cries-as-she-talks-about-her-brothers-death-on-loose-women/

Suzi
07-01-16, 09:49 PM
Thanks for sharing.

rose
07-01-16, 10:06 PM
What she said about her brother really stuck out to me.

"He was such a kind human being who just loved people and who treated everybody the same and was the life and soul of the party and whenever you had a problem, he was the guy you'd turn to."

How many people here are described in a similar way.....

Suzi
07-01-16, 11:14 PM
I shudder to think.

Hugo-agogo
08-01-16, 12:40 AM
I saw it when it was shown, it was very hard to watch as she was so upset.

Hugo-agogo
08-01-16, 01:41 AM
I didn't like the way Jane Moore came at her with that question that I thought came from a nasty place. That was when June got really upset.

purplefan
08-01-16, 09:15 AM
I remember my first suicide attempt. I had it all planned out and was going through with it i did not feel any of those feelings she described. I just remember feeling relieved that it was going to be over soon. When it did not happen, i felt relieved and had to have a couple of days to think things through.

S deleted
08-01-16, 10:24 AM
ii dunno if I agree with her comment about shifting the pain to loved ones. Yes maybe they will feel the loss of someone they care about but that isn't close to the turmoil a person who takes there life is feeling. Whether the thoughts behind those feelings are justified or not it doesn't make the pain any less.