PDA

View Full Version : Spotify

purplefan
26-03-15, 02:26 PM
I am so happy. Why? i hear you ask. I've discovered the delights of spotify.
Its like hearing all my old favorite tracks for the first time. I am not a fan of electronic muic; i prefer vinyl, but i am hearing music in the back ground that i have not heard before.
For example. right now i am listening to Queen live at the rainbow christmas 1974. Now i'm here is on. and i can here Mr, Deacons most excellent bass playing for the first time. I listened to the boot leg tape i have of the concert and the music quality is cr*p!
Its like John is carrying the song along. And The raw power of Freddie's vocals is sending a shiver down my back.

So what music player do you use and what do you listen to?
No need to put up a video.
Just want to know what rocks you.

Suzi
26-03-15, 04:20 PM
Actually we've covered most of our CDs to digital stored on our server...

S deleted
27-03-15, 12:33 AM
Spotify, Blinkbox and obviously YouTube are my favourites but I stream music from anywhere and everywhere cos I simply can't get enough

purplefan
27-03-15, 01:37 AM
I thought blinkbox was for movies? I was going to join Netflix but I find there is not enough content for me.
YouTube is becoming packed with adverts and is becoming hard to watch a documentary.
So what would be the best way to or service to download music?

S deleted
27-03-15, 02:08 AM
Blinkbox do music and movies

purplefan
28-04-15, 12:49 PM
I decided to go with netflix. But right now on sportifly there is a album called
Deep focus (check spelling) It is very relaxing and as i am listening i am drifting with the music.

S deleted
28-04-15, 12:53 PM
I wouldn't describe the stuff I've been listening to on spotify this morning as relaxing exactly and not something you would drift too, lol

S deleted
28-04-15, 12:59 PM
Blinkbox music is free, or like Spotify you can upgrade to premium and go ad free. I've not used it in a while but you used to be able to listen to your favourite songs offline onlike Spotify free.

Since I switched back to using my windows phone I've been using Mix Radio which again allows you to stream music for free, not you can also download mixes for use offline.

purplefan
28-04-15, 01:00 PM
True stella. But there are times when you need a bit of focus. I was listening to some Uriah heep earlier on.
What a great underrated band.

S deleted
28-04-15, 01:10 PM
Not really my cup of tea but not something I wouldn't listen too either. All depends on the mood I'm in to be honest

purplefan
29-04-15, 12:50 PM
I am going to have to look into more. I normally use youtube for music. I only recently found sportifly.
Im sort of stuck in the 1970s. I love prog rock and Heavy metal, and classic rock, i love David coverdale.

But i also love ELO and Neil young so music dose play a huge part in my daily routine.

S deleted
29-04-15, 01:40 PM
Without music I dunno what I 'd do